Reoccurring issue at parties

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Okay so I've started to have this issue repeatedly at parties where I talk to a girl isolate her and then build up kino and raise the stakes I find that I can usually get a kiss easily and I usually go further but I've noticed after that I repeated hit a snag where they say I'm going to the bathroom and then when they leave things die down and she disappears into the party and maybe only talks to me again never ending in that same place any advice?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:02 pm 
The Grand Puba

Not enough details in your post to be sure, but I believe that you are not creating sexual tension with these girls. You go from talking to make out and the process is very step by step. 1. Talk 2. Kino 3. Make out. If you are doing it in such a linear fashion, she knows what's coming next from you with absolute certainty, so she ejects. So you may want to back track on your steps a few times so she can't figure out where things are going next. If you back off from making out back to kino and talking/flirting for a bit, it will create more sexual tension for when you get back to making out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:45 pm 
Dedicated Member

Jack did a good obeservation.

Especially because, if your approach is anywhere like your post (quick, easy, in and out, not detailed, bland) then you aren't building enough of anything with the person for them to stick around.

If you find something interesting, do you just leave it?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:56 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Yea it's too predictable and not very exciting for her. What you should do is freeze her out at a high point, then go off somewhere and come back. Then don't just pick up where you left off. Come back with some new game plan and tell her you are going to another party or venue and she should come. Even if you know she wants to stay there. Make yourself seem like you are going places and make her feel like she needs to keep up. Doesn't matter if she agrees to go, as it's more of a compliance test. You can always BS and turn it into going back to your place after. The whole point is to keep her guessing and chasing you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Work the room to gain social proof- then she, and plenty of other girls, will read your value and come to you.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Work the room to gain social proof- then she, and plenty of other girls, will read your value and come to you.
Be careful not to look like one of those desperate guys who are hitting on every woman when doing this. Women will notice it.