+ HB5 - HB8?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: + HB5 - HB8?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm at a club with some newly made friends, one is a HB8 that I'm interested in and has shown a few IOI at dinner.

We have half an hour to kill before we go to the next club. The place is just starting, about 10 on the dance floor, and some random gets right into it and people are loving his energy and start circling around. He comes off, I tell him to go back on and he says he will but only if I join him. Yolo, next thing you know there are about 30 people circling around us two whiteys doing a RUN DMC like dance off. I see a few young HB5s and I signal for one to join me, I go pull her in and spin her around a few times and the crowd, now at least 40 are cheering us on. Give her a bit of magic mike (more cheers) and then start dragging other people in and the club starts going off.

I bounce around a bit, go back to her and she grabs my hands and we jump around for a song. I give her a hug and say I've gotta go, cause I do, and go back to my friends.

Questions:
- Should I try to transition to a slower dance style with her and kino?
- Should I try to isolate and k-close here? Do I even need to with this rapport can I just go in.
- If successful am I killing my chances with the HB8? Someone say only if she sees lol

I get into this situation a lot, starting to feel like a fluffer.