Skeletons in the closet? 2nd date with HB9 tomorrow

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
OP, you posted before how you had a great conversation with a receptionist in a different post and then she ignored you once you tried contacting her. Now you're posting about how you had a tinder date but can't get a second date. Both times you tend to believe that it's something wrong with the girl's behavior. Don't you think that it's more likely that it's something that you're doing? Maybe it's something in your personality that is pushing them away? I don't know you so I could be wrong about this, but you write as if you are kind of arrogant with your communication with women. Even this statement comes off as arrogant
Quote:
Oh trust me she will be seeing me having fun with other girls.. thats an understatement. She told me that she has a masters degree in Psychology... and I think she just might be applying her malicious skills on me.. but she doesn't know I have a few skills of my own )
It's great to be confident with women, but to be arrogantly confident is going to always be a turn off unless your mansion and Bentley backs you up.
Huh??? That wasn't my thread..... I wasn't the OP in that thread. what u talking about

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:42 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
OP, you posted before how you had a great conversation with a receptionist in a different post and then she ignored you once you tried contacting her. Now you're posting about how you had a tinder date but can't get a second date. Both times you tend to believe that it's something wrong with the girl's behavior. Don't you think that it's more likely that it's something that you're doing? Maybe it's something in your personality that is pushing them away? I don't know you so I could be wrong about this, but you write as if you are kind of arrogant with your communication with women. Even this statement comes off as arrogant
Quote:
Oh trust me she will be seeing me having fun with other girls.. thats an understatement. She told me that she has a masters degree in Psychology... and I think she just might be applying her malicious skills on me.. but she doesn't know I have a few skills of my own )
It's great to be confident with women, but to be arrogantly confident is going to always be a turn off unless your mansion and Bentley backs you up.
Huh??? That wasn't my thread..... I wasn't the OP in that thread. what u talking about
My fault...confused you with someone else.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:46 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I'd be deleting her everything to be honest. Flaking is one thing, but not even having a basic sense of decency to tell the guy you can't make it is just stupid.

Have some self respect guys.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'd be deleting her everything to be honest. Flaking is one thing, but not even having a basic sense of decency to tell the guy you can't make it is just stupid.

Have some self respect guys.
OK mate, thanks for staying on the thread and replying. hasn't replied since.. But she has managed to make posts on her FB smh... but a strange thing I noticed, she had almost NO facebook activity/posts (last update was in March) before adding me.. since then, she's made 4 posts in 4 days... I found that very odd...

Now any other girl, I wouldn't even hesitate to move on and forget, but this one is so unbelievably hot (HB9), I jsut cant drop it yet... I'm about to go on vacation, and trust me Ill be making some of my own posts too if u know what I mean muahahahah...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:00 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Why the fuck did you call her a couple times before the date? It's 2017. Plus it's thirsty..something she sees all the time.

And why are you picking her up? That's just one more logistics machination. You meet her at a bar.

Confirming dates is weak. Set a firm date and time, then show up.

Also, act like the prize. You concern that "something is wrong with her because she's single" is in the same insecure category as multiple calls on date day.

I'm getting the feeling you over contacted this woman during the courtship, and she just said "fuck it, this guy is overbearing as hell".

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

No not at all man .. She isn't the bar type ... More nature and outdoors .. So we agreed to go hiking ..firm time was set, just didn't get her address.. That's probably where I fucked up.. I only called her to get her address .. No response then text her asking for address .. How is that thirsty? am I just supposed to look her address up in the phone book ? Is that less thirsty lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Arch Stanton-- it's been 5 days I need to come up with a clever text that will get her to reply ..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:57 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
No not at all man .. She isn't the bar type ... More nature and outdoors ..

Bar type or not is irrelevant. You are the man, lead and set a venue that's appropriate for flirting and escalation.

I like hiking too, but that's for later down the road.
Quote:
So we agreed to go hiking ..firm time was set, just didn't get her address..
See?

You fucked up because it's a stupid first date. Picking her up? Awkward. She doesn't even know you. This is clumsy and needy as fuck. It shows too much investment on your part. It also conveys you don't know what you're doing with women (IE weak seducer and lover).

You meet a woman at a bar for a drink. That's it.
Quote:
That's probably where I fucked up.. I only called her to get her address .. No response then text her asking for address .. How is that thirsty? am I just supposed to look her address up in the phone book ? Is that less thirsty lol
Why are you picking up a woman for a first date? C-L-U-M-S-Y.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
No not at all man .. She isn't the bar type ... More nature and outdoors ..

Bar type or not is irrelevant. You are the man, lead and set a venue that's appropriate for flirting and escalation.

I like hiking too, but that's for later down the road.
Quote:
So we agreed to go hiking ..firm time was set, just didn't get her address..
See?

You fucked up because it's a stupid first date. Picking her up? Awkward. She doesn't even know you. This is clumsy and needy as fuck. It shows too much investment on your part. It also conveys you don't know what you're doing with women (IE weak seducer and lover).

You meet a woman at a bar for a drink. That's it.
Quote:
That's probably where I fucked up.. I only called her to get her address .. No response then text her asking for address .. How is that thirsty? am I just supposed to look her address up in the phone book ? Is that less thirsty lol
Why are you picking up a woman for a first date? C-L-U-M-S-Y.
Maybe if you would pay attention to the original post you would see it's the second date .. Already went on the first buddy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Still applies. You don't get a woman infatuated with you by dinner, hikes, and placating cliche romantic fantasies.

You get women infatuated with you by leading, escalating, and being an excellent lover.

Does not matter how hot she is, or how rich you are, or arent.

You didn't get blown off because she's crazy, you got blown off because she lost attraction.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Still applies. You don't get a woman infatuated with you by dinner, hikes, and placating cliche romantic fantasies.

You get women infatuated with you by leading, escalating, and being an excellent lover.

Does not matter how hot she is, or how rich you are, or arent.

You didn't get blown off because she's crazy, you got blown off because she lost attraction.
Yep, and I agree with you, that is why I didnt take her to dinner on the first meet up.. and a hike is not cliche.. I'm not a romantic by any means lol..

Yes it does matter how hot she is to me, because if she wasn't hot I would have already closed as I have before dozens of times.. I haven't always gotten every woman that I wanted, but I have gotten EVERY woman that has wanted me (100% close rate). Because I'm not intrigued by them and it makes them want to qualify themselves to me.. then its easy from there, all down hill.. Yep I did get blown off.. but thats not the end of it, regardless of your negative outlook.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:09 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Yep, and I agree with you, that is why I didnt take her to dinner on the first meet up.. and a hike is not cliche.. I'm not a romantic by any means lol..

I'm not trying to be a dick, I just don't want to waste your time, or mine. So I get to the point.

I live in a mountain town where all the girls love hiking. Yet I would never take one on a hike for the first few weeks. Why?

Because daylight, hiking, and outdoor stuff is for pals, or bf/gf. It's the same thing as a lunch date. And was it on a weekday? Even worse.

Secondly, my job as a dominant, sexual male is to establish a great physical connection, to be congruent with my desires. It's pure science. You should be spending most of your time early on in the bedroom, releasing her oxytocin. Then ask if she wants to go for a hike.

You win 9's and 10's over by being a great lover, not a tour guide, or a restaurant enthusiast.

Quote:
Yes it does matter how hot she is to me, because if she wasn't hot I would have already closed as I have before dozens of times.. I haven't always gotten every woman that I wanted, but I have gotten EVERY woman that has wanted me (100% close rate). Because I'm not intrigued by them and it makes them want to qualify themselves to me.. then its easy from there, all down hill.. Yep I did get blown off.. but thats not the end of it, regardless of your negative outlook.
What happened on the first date?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

I'm not trying to be a dick, I just don't want to waste your time, or mine. So I get to the point.

I live in a mountain town where all the girls love hiking. Yet I would never take one on a hike for the first few weeks. Why?

Because daylight, hiking, and outdoor stuff is for pals, or bf/gf. It's the same thing as a lunch date. And was it on a weekday? Even worse.

Secondly, my job as a dominant, sexual male is to establish a great physical connection, to be congruent with my desires. It's pure science. You should be spending most of your time early on in the bedroom, releasing her oxytocin. Then ask if she wants to go for a hike.

You win 9's and 10's over by being a great lover, not a tour guide, or a restaurant enthusiast.

Quote:
What happened on the first date?
I hear you man, I see you are very active on the forum and you have your routine down to a tee, and I came on this forum to get helpful advice... we matched on tinder, texted each other back and forth a few days, I asked lets meet up for a drink, she said she doesnt drink, so I said lets go for lunch, she said great.. first meet up went good, strong chemistry, we are both foreign btw, same country, we talked about the motherland lol, how we got our visas haha.. she told me some other personal family stuff, which is a good sign, talked about our parents. Yea I probably could have elevated it and banged her, but I wasn't really in that mode to be honest.. afterwards I said I had to leave (which I really did) she said add me on FB.. I added her the next day.. then the next day which is when I asked for the 2nd meet up and she said YES, we confirmed, when the following day came she didn't answer. thats the whole story brother. what do u think

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:22 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I think it sounds like a friendship.

Lay low, act like the blow off was nothing and see if she hits you back. If she does, invite her over to your place for Netflix and pizza (since she doesn't drink).

It's important to remember that early on, the less time investment in a date, is better (a hike is a time investment). Th exception of course is sex.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I think it sounds like a friendship.

Lay low, act like the blow off was nothing and see if she hits you back. If she does, invite her over to your place for Netflix and pizza (since she doesn't drink).

It's important to remember that early on, the less time investment in a date, is better (a hike is a time investment). Th exception of course is sex.
I know what you mean, you want me to connect on a sexual level as soon as possible right, while the iron is hot.. yea I'm gonna lay low (not contact her at all), will post some photos on FB though..

the odd thing though.. since she didn't reply to me, you'd think she would delete me from FB too right?? but no, instead she is posting photos to her wall...