Arguing

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Arguing
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Do you purposely create a little tension and argument with a girl you are chasing? If so, how do you go about it? How long? How intense?

Post subject: Re: Arguing
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:00 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Why?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Why?
Told the girl I was chasing that I was seeing a younger girl tomorrow; going for a drive. She went funny and told me how younger girls are immature and not worth it. I told her I was going anyway. We argued a little and now she is saying how she is sad and doesn't want me to push her away .

Seems to have pulled her in a little more.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Whatever works for you man. I don't bring other girls into the verbal equation except for reminiscing about past g/f's as part of talking about relationships to bond with her when she comes over.

I've found that doing this has a net negative effect and causes more problems than needed. If you're a centered guy and can show her a good time you don't need to bring in all these jealousy triggers, or NLP or all that shit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Do you purposely create a little tension and argument with a girl you are chasing? If so, how do you go about it? How long? How intense?
I do that often. Maybe it is just my characher, so it works all the time because it looks natural.
It is always about trivial stuff, and about stuff she is passionate about.
But stuff I know a lot about and most importantly - I don't really have to represent other side, I can just pretend, create an illusion that I am also passionate bout things she is, does not matter which side I am representing. Key thing is I am well informed bout a topic we argue about.
I don't do it for a long time and keep it pretty intense, otherwise you can find yourself in no mans land. Also I do not try to win an argument here, point is that it is argument for the sake of argument, creating tension, showing passion. At the end always try agree to disagree. Showed that you are not going to agree with everything she says/stands for. But also you are not an rigid moron who has always be right.

So, yes, generaly good tactics I would say.

eg.
Last weekend girl I met starts showing a lot of passion in TV shows. I start to talk about True Detective, and she states obvious - 1st season is masterpiece, and 2nd season is shit. I strongly disagree about 2nd season (even if I hate 2nd season), but I have watched it so I can debate easily, and in reality, if you not dumb fool you can always find good arguments for both sides of the medal. Long story short, in the end I say we have to agree to disagree and suggest we should watch 1st season at her place, then 2nd at my place. Got a number and on Sunday I watch 1st season once again, this time hope not more than 20 minutes of 1st episode. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:57 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Told the girl I was chasing that I was seeing a younger girl tomorrow; going for a drive. She went funny and told me how younger girls are immature and not worth it. I told her I was going anyway. We argued a little and now she is saying how she is sad and doesn't want me to push her away .

Seems to have pulled her in a little more.

What does "chasing" mean?
Did you have sex with her?
Kissed her?
Went on a date?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Arguing is the wrong word, never argue with a girl. You can tease a girl or challenge her and that can create tension but it's not a logical debate it's an emotional challenge.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:34 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Arguing and talking about a bunch of other girls and whatnot, that's generally a bad thing. Typically you'd only talk about other girls when you are already in a sexual relationship with the girl and it doesn't matter. I don't see how talking about other girls is going to HELP you get into a new sexual relationship with a particular girl though.