Czech Girls

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Czech Girls
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys,

I'm an expat who lives in the Czech Republic and studies Medicine.. My faculty is made of 2 parallel curriculums: a Czech and an International one. I'm in the Int. curriculum, studying in English.

In any case, many times I would start talking to some random Czech girl in my faculty. Sometimes there would be a good chemistry, I would notice her laughing from everything I say, being reciprocal with my flirting, and generally showing a good amount of IOI's. Than I'd either sit next to her, closer than necessary, watch her body language and reply accordingly (i.e., she's closed - I'd kind of turn away and almost ignore her with my body. If she's opened to me - I'd be almost as open as her etc'); or just continue to chat if there's a bit of people around and I know it's not the moment for that.

Than when I'd feel we've talked enough and the tension is definitely there I would say something like, "Look, I have to go back to studying, but I've enjoyed company and I'd like to chat with you some more and get to know you better. How about we grab a coffee or beer sometime?" Than she'd get a bit embarrassed and say "ummm cool okay."

Than I'd take my phone out and say "cool, what's your phone number or Facebook?"

Then, either she would look even more embarrassed and somehow avoid exchanging details with something like "see you around school!", or she'd give me one of the two and simply never reply to something like "Hey, what's up?".

I understand the mentality of the Czechs here is quite different than the western mindset I naturally have. They tend to be very closed to other people.

I think these chicks are frightened that I am a "player". I understand I am probably taking things a bit too quickly for them. But what other option do I have? Agreeing to "see each other around" is pretty much like saying "we'll meet each other by chance sometime in the upcoming few weeks, by which point none of the tension here will still exist and we'll just smile and wave".

Hmmmmm. Any ideas?