First date

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Re: First date
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:51 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Kino is escalation, Arch.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

OK a lot to unpack here, trying to be as honest as possible.

I have studied pickup and dated before, but with her I feel like the biggest moron ever. There is a reason I come on here and make myself look like an idiot, I need help!
The first thing I learned in pickup is to never develop really strong feelings for a girl before you are actually together. However that has clearly happened here.

Question about the kissing part: Yes I'm obessed with it because I just fear I could wait too long. But you make it sound if there was enough kino then it's still cool? (plus we only went on one date now)

About last night:

I was early, she texted she would be there soon and where I was waiting...went like this:

Her: where are you?
me: inside, the guy with the too tight shirt
her: oh nice, that should look good
BTW, is this a date?
me: Yes
here: wow ok, I should've dressed up even more then...hope it's still ok hihi

We talked a bit before, standard kino (apparently she likes hitting me), then watched the movie. Some touching and whispering as well...
We had planned to go somewhere else after, but when the movie ended she looked at her phone and was shocked:

I'm not even making this up: death in the family(she wasnt making it up either...saw it in her face)

She apologized a million times and how she can't believe this could happen tonight.

I obviously understood, told her we will leave right away and that I will take her home. She texted me later if I got home safe and how sorry she was. We agreed to talk again in a few days...

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I have a good kiss close technique you might want to try. You choose your moment then kind of start fidgeting a little and look preoccupied, lifting your head scanning the area. Not really trying to scare or weird her out, but like you are genuinely trying to figure something out. She'll be like, "What's wrong, what are you doing?"

You then tell her, "I want somebody to take a selfie of us when we do our first kiss, but I'm not sure who to ask...maybe that guy over there." At this point you have to show that you know you are being funny, but still maintain your intent of actually making this happen. She'll of course laugh and be a little WTF-ish, but just roll with it and try to talk her into doing it.

Tell her you think it would be totally cool and romantic to have a picture of the first time you two kissed. The idea is to strike at her romance chord. Since its something capricious and unpredictable it will be exciting and taboo. Even if she shuts it down and won't cooperate, it still shows you have balls, aren't afraid to take chances, and aren't afraid to show your intent. And you don't have to treat it like a traditional kiss rejection, because the idea is somewhat absurd and can just be dismissed as silliness. Like "Ha, you actually thought I would make you do that???"

Hell, I'd probably just lay a kiss on her after that anyway no matter what happened. Just own it.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well, talked to her last week on the phone. Was all over the place again as usual.

She said stuff like "Didn't think you wanted to take me out", " We have to agree to not fight beause of our mutual friends" and "So you seeing anybody? Not asking just for me, just don't wanna be caught in the middle of something".

She seems a little hesitant cause we are freinds already. But she acutally initiated talking about how our friends would react and when to make it official( obv in a funny way, we all know role playing is always good).

Then she sent me pictures of her lying in bed and also after working out, half naked. But she is very playful, so let's see.

We are going out Saturday, I decided against dinner since I'm not that boring guy, but played one the first date.

Probably going Salsa dancing, something different and we can go anywhere after...

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:44 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Then she sent me pictures of her lying in bed and also after working out, half naked. But she is very playful, so let's see.
I'm flipping through my pickup manual right now to see if it says that's an ioi or not. :roll:

I swear to gawd dude, if you don't f-close after you go salsa dancing...

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:43 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
I'm flipping through my pickup manual right now to see if it says that's an ioi or not. :roll:

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

OK this thing never ends.

Saturday didn't happen because of some ok reason from her. She instantly agreed to another date tonight.

1 hour before she say she has insane headaches and has to cancel. Here is where I messed up:

instead of calling her I texted back...went like this

me: is this really the reason?
her: yes, what else?
me: that's just always the lamest excuse, but no judging here
her: why should I do that? I agreed to today, I am starting to...no nevermind, thumbs up
me: that's why i hate texting...and I didn'T mean it the way u think

called her, she didn't pick up and that's that...

How long to wait until I do...what exactly?

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

1 hour before she say she has insane headaches and has to cancel.

You: Cool, I'm good either way.

Quote:
Here is where I messed up:

instead of calling her I texted back...went like this

me: is this really the reason?
her: yes, what else?

holy fuck your response is needy. At least ACT like you have options, lol.

Quote:
me: that's just always the lamest excuse, but no judging here
What a needy, emotional reply on your part. Embarrassing.
Quote:
her: why should I do that? I agreed to today, I am starting to...no nevermind, thumbs up
me: that's why i hate texting...and I didn'T mean it the way u think

LOL! holy shit, this is like watching a newborn colt try and run around a hazard course.

Quote:
called her, she didn't pick up and that's that...

hahha, I wouldn't pick up either.

Quote:
How long to wait until I do...what exactly?
Do nothing. Meet other women. Sometimes no contact can pique a girl's interest again. you have to be patient with women. and when I say that, (and when other coaches say it) I don't think most men understand what "patient" really means. It can be weeks, or MONTHS.

Every interaction, every new contact is like planting a seed. Some will sprout and grow in a day or two. Others may take a year. always be cultivating your garden of abundance unless you're exclusive with a girl.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:11 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

For me, 2nd flake and she's in the bin. Else she will cancel again and again and she will have all the power. Cut contact and date other women as Arch said.

If a girl flakes on me once it's cool we will re-arrage. 2nd time it's delete number and ignore. Time is too precious and sends a signal you are not a push over.