Suggestions for not-lame 2nd date

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,
I met this girl online. The first date went OK.

I made her laugh really hard a few times, but I was too much of a wimp to do any good kino. Only this palm reading thing I do and hand-on-her-back as we were saying goodbye (no hugs or anything though).

I know it probably sounds like a lost cause, but I really would like to bang this chick and just want to explore whatever small odds I have left before I write her off.

I asked her to go to a Comedy show this week, but she said she had already seen those comics and did not liked them. She said she liked better some other similar thing, but it's next week. I don't know if I should assume this means she wants to go to it with me though and I want to take her somewhere this week.

Can you give me some ideas for a second date? And also generally how should it go down?

I think it has to be something where I can try to escalate things physically, as I did not do near enough of it on first date.
One problem is I ran a lot of my talking material on the first date though, I don't a lot interesting stuff to say at this point... (At least she's very good at not-shutting-up).
I was thinking just start talking about sex or try to guide things in that direction, but I don't know?

P.S. Sorry,forgot to say what the first date was.
It was just over drinks in a caffe bar and a short walk in the park after that.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

With the next girls sit right next to them when you're out so you can be close and kino.

Don't bring up sex talk in a situation like this.

Don't dominate the convo - ask questions and have her do most of the talking, this will bring her emotionally closer to you.

With the next girls when you go to the park that is plenty of opportunity to get close, hand hold, tease, kino, kiss.

Since you didn't lay any escalation groundwork she is probably going to remain uninterested.

With the next girls, after setting the proper groundwork, have them over to your place randomly and don't make a big issue about it with them.