Handling a 6-set alone?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Handling a 6-set alone?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I texted with this girl on tinder who is just visiting my country for a few months. Long story short, she is coming by my town for a weekend with some girlfriends (I thought they would be like 3 girls when I agreed to meet for pre-drinks and show them the nightlife. Turns out they are 6 girls.)

I just came out of a relationship and havent been in the game in about 5 years. I became single about a month ago, and have done some approaching and a little rapport building this past month.

None of my buddies could join me so I am actually going alone. I am a natural talkative and outgoing guy but I feel this is way over my head :lol: :lol:

I am just going to try to mix engaging everyone and then engaging some seperately, and so forth.

But beyond that, any tips? :|

''Action is the foundational key to all success'' - Pablo Picasso.

Face your fear, accept your war.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Be yourself and enjoy the company. A lot of times groups like this will split up so just make sure your girl doesn't end up with some other dude while you are out with them.