i met the most amazing chick but..

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:59 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

i met one of the most amazing chicks...
a couple of mistakes i did get too political...

we hung out for 4 hour and bounced a couple fo bars, had 4 drinks each, made out a couple of times but she mentioned a few times that im being too guarded and not opening up....

in the middle of date she said there is no natural flow to our convo and we neeed to come up with topics to talk about.. I said maybe because we agree on a lot of things

she said she was trying to answer all the questions honestly and answer them being more vulnerably and I seemed guarded...just before she left for subway, she gave me a short kiss on lips and said i was being outlandish and never looked back

Is this over?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:34 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

When she throws complaints at you on a first date, does that seem like a prospect for success?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

yeah i shouldn't have let it end so bad...now shes going to think me that way. should have ended at a higher note..

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:48 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

in the middle of date she said there is no natural flow to our convo and we neeed to come up with topics to talk about.. I said maybe because we agree on a lot of things
Translated "You need to ask me about myself, shut the fuck up and let me talk about myself, compliment my dreams and desires, then fuck me!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

@Heywood:

Got it.

I think i got dumbfounded on something and just went into a shell mid interaction.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Some women don't mind doing the talking but this woman clearly didn't like it. Should have spoke up more. Not sure what else to say to ya.