When a girl is selectively responsive

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

A bit of a problem and not sure what to do

There are 2 girls I'm attempting to talk to and as far as texting/facebook they don't respond.

I met one girl and we talked a little. I hit her up and got no response. A week later we had a 5 message conversation and she stopped responding. I messaged her a few days later and she didn't even open it. I stopped messaging her until 3 or 4 weeks later (last night). I saw her at a bar and we talked and i asked if she wanted top go out this weekend and she said yeah. Then i message her and nothing.

Another girl i asked if she wantef to hang out and she said yeah. I don't message her on facebook because i see her more. Bit sometimes she'll ignore me and other times she'll smile and say hi.

I'm not sure what to do. when this happens i usually just take it as a sign of them not being intetested and back off and delete their number/facebook. Am i going about it wrong?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm not sure what to do. when this happens i usually just take it as a sign of them not being intetested and back off and delete their number/facebook. Am i going about it wrong?
Yes this means they are not interested and yes you can delete their number.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

They're both stringing you along for attention, don't bother with them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
They're both stringing you along for attention, don't bother with them.

My friend talked to one and she said she was interested in another guy and for some reason agreeing to go out and then ignoring me was her way off letting me down easy instead of saying shes seing someone else. no problem

The other girl i guess didn't realize it.I talked to her again and we're going bar hopping next week