club game - what to say after you introduced yourself

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey everyone sorry for the bad english (if you will notice the mistakes ))

im allready dated dirls in my past but never through straight pickup.. always through the work place and mutual friends.
lately im started to realize that friends not always there and i should develop the skill to never run out of options. so i started to act step by step.
going out to dates, talking more to girls, analyze situations, im listened to a playa on youtube who goes by the name of locario fan (he knows much about interactions with girls and helped me a lot - give it a try ;)

im noticed a problem that i have in clubs.. i simply don't know how should an interaction look like with a girl i meet at the club, i have the courage to approach, but i don't know how to proceede prom this point on.
because a club is not a place for conversations, you can't expect to actually get to know a girl in there.
plus im not the best dancer i don't even like to dance much.. so what can i do with her there??
i always wait until me and the crew want to get the hell outta there and then i just taking her number and bounce and a day after im contacting her to proceede.. but i would like to know better what should i do\ how to act so i can rule the situation from the beginning to the end and maybe even get her ass to my place straight away.
so how do you guys interact in clubs? how would look a conversation if my target is to escalate as fast as i can and get the hel out of there with her and smash?))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Since it is so loud in bars and nightclubs, there should not be a whole lot of talking anyways. You will be using kino (physical touching) primarily. You said that you don't dance, i don't like to dance much either, but i do know how to dance and i will dance if the situation calls for it. So i recommend that you start dancing with girls sometimes..otherwise you're taking alot of potential pussy off of your proverbial table. But if you must talk..you should have an interesting opener to keep you from getting blown-out on the onset, that's the whole point. I would focus on saying things that will spike the girl's emotions..either something hilarious, or shocking. They can maybe even segway into a story. After that..it's pretty much just small talk, self-amusement, and statements of intent. I'm not going to go into those things in this post, but here is a link to a forum member's previous post that i replied to, that is geared to dating..but it still applies when you're with a girl that you just approached at the bar or the nightclub. Read the part where i explain the 3 Tips For A Successful Day-2 (The Date). field-reports/afc-style-field-report-vt199555.html

Example of an emotional spike opener: "OMG! i just saw someone slip on a sheet of ice outside just now. Someone else fell right behind them too. It was like watching dominos fall! :lol:"

Avoid boring questions on your openers, because you will just get blown out each and every time. They are lame and very common, and girls always hear it from the typical lame chode.

Example of boring openers: "Hi, how are you doing?" or "You come here often?"

Unless you look like you belong in "The Sexiest Man Alive Magazine"..that type of mundane (boring) opener will most likely only serve to get you blown out. Now they still do work sometimes, just don't waste your time saying these things to girls a whole lot. You can still ask the boring questions once you've reached the "hook point" (when the girl starts asking you questions, and investing into the conversation), primarily to get her logistics.

Examples of logistical screening questions: "Where are you from?", "Who are you here with?", "Where do you live?", "What are you doing later?", "How long are you staying at this venue?"

That's typically the only time that you should ask these type of boring questions, when screening the girl for her logistics..so that when you try to pull her at the end of the night, you already know her logistics. Not knowing a girl's logistics ahead of time, will almost always fuck you up when it comes time for the pull. Because random things will come up unexpectedly when you're trying to take her home, that might stop you from getting laid that day or that night.

Conversation starters should usually be in the form of "statements", "not questions", unless the question has a compliment in it..regarding maybe something that she is wearing. Girls spend alot of time and effort to make themselves look good, so they can usually appreciate that kind of a compliment.

Example of a compliment statement/question opener, on something that she is wearing: "I really like those shoes that you got on, they are really nice. Where did you get it from?"

Openers can also be in the form of assumptions about her, or cold reads.

Example of assumptions/cold read openers: "You look like you're from Eastern European decent", "Hi, you look very young. How old are you?..Wait..Let me guess...21?"

-G

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes. You are so right.