Help after opener? (Day Game)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Day 1:

Opened a few girls just to text my AA and see how it felt approaching randoms.
Approached a few people past getting a few words in there wasn't much I could do to develop enough interest for them to have a conversation.

Day 2:

At wedding party for my friend and her husband. Hanging out with them and their cute friend, tried to chat up the friend, casually tried to DHV while not being overbearing but she seemed really closed off and mellow. She would only say a few words about some things and wouldn't really start a conversation up. There were a few times where it was just us and any kind, I don't know if escalation is the right word maybe DHV just seemed to totally pass her.

Any recommendations on Posts to help after opening to really drive interesting & romance. Found a few good links. Or in general any tips or tricks you found useful!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Day 1:

Opened a few girls just to text my AA and see how it felt approaching randoms.
Approached a few people past getting a few words in there wasn't much I could do to develop enough interest for them to have a conversation.

Day 2:

At wedding party for my friend and her husband. Hanging out with them and their cute friend, tried to chat up the friend, casually tried to DHV while not being overbearing but she seemed really closed off and mellow. She would only say a few words about some things and wouldn't really start a conversation up. There were a few times where it was just us and any kind, I don't know if escalation is the right word maybe DHV just seemed to totally pass her.

Any recommendations on Posts to help after opening to really drive interesting & romance. Found a few good links. Or in general any tips or tricks you found useful!
DHV for me has always felt like an up or down, depends on how you bring it across. Might not be the right person to give you advice, but I have been having much more succes as of late due to changes in the way I handle situations.

Im more of a charming person, when I meet new people, im very social, invested, interested and people love it, I do not talk about my successes directly, but will integrate it slowly into a conversation to demonstrate high value (person talks about a trip to England, Id say something like * In the 8 months ive lived there, x is definatly the best spot ive seen, you should definatly check that one up, here, let me write it down for you *. It makes up for a good story and show off value right of the bat instead of me saying * I have lived in England ... *

Reason Ive been more invested in a more charming approach is because its never a miss, you do not submit to nobody, but you do respect everyone, they will eventually want to earn your respect because you respect yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Oooh, okay. I definitely appreciate the advice and will have to give that a shot. Thanks for the advice!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:51 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Reason Ive been more invested in a more charming approach is because its never a miss, you do not submit to nobody, but you do respect everyone, they will eventually want to earn your respect because you respect yourself.
^ This is good advice. You need to get used to talking with many women. You are not trying to "get" something from them. You are spreading your good vibes, the vibes of a guy who women love talking to.

Before you know it, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

You have to believe that they genuinely want to and enjoy talking to you. You are not BOTHERING them, you are BRIGHTENING their lives. KNOW this, INTERNALIZE it and BELIEVE it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think that is what I really need to master first, I think I need to really get good at inner game. My game with women has always been shoddy and when it seems like things aren't working out it makes me self conscious.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:51 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You'll get good at inner game by continuing to take action. Before you take the action, see yourself having successful positive interactions. Even if it's just saying one sentence, she laughs (in a good way) and you eject. Let it build on itself.

If she is too socially inept to continue a convo, well, her loss.

I'd recommend avoiding the "hey I just saw you and thought you were cute" thing - if this is what you're doing it's no wonder the convos are stalling out more often than not.

Where's the intrigue there for the girl, where's the substance.

Anyone can go bot around and spit out a pre-planned line.

Instead, bring her into your world. Talk to her like you've known her forever. It doesn't matter what you say as long as your vibe is right.

When you're carrying around that non-arrogant "i'm the king of my castle" vibe, they want to extend the convo, they want your energy, they want some of what you've got.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:31 pm 
Read My Book

DHV'ing in essence is a bit outdated and unnecessary.

I know a number of men without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of who are getting laid at alarming amounts. They don't DHV, because they actually can't. A good friend of my Alex moved to new york and didn't have a home. All he has was a dream to be an actor; and he slept with women that would give him food, clothing, and shelter so that he could pursue his dreams.

The issue you're probably having is that you're not qualifying the women you're approaching. You're approaching from a stand point of " I want something from you" vs " I have something for you, but I need to evaluate you to see if you qualify to receive it". When a man approaches from the first perspective women can easily treat that guy like he's a begger asking for money. The other guy has his every world held onto because the women are after what he's potentially offering.

This comes in two parts:

1) Knowing what you have to offer; whether " direction, protection, emotional stability, spiritual understanding, guidance, a sense of purpose, knowledge, wisdom, an elevated level of confidence, and self worth for them, passion, someone to follow, someone to trust, someone to lean on, great sex, love, etc. etc.

2) Knowing what type of attractive woman you're interested in.. Example: One with few sexual partners, one that reads, one that has a great relationship with her family, one that loves children, goes to church, has few friends, never parties etc.

And so when you approach women knowing what you have to offer it allows you to approach with confidence. And you always have something to say after the opener because you will be finding ways to direct the conversation toward what it is you're looking for in a woman. I.e. finding creative ways to ask her about her family, hobbies etc. All so you can see if she's fitting for you.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I really appreciate the honesty, and solid advice guys. I am going to take your advice and see where it takes me! Thank you so much!