Fuck am i doing wrong?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Fuck am i doing wrong?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

ok i am a failure with women and i have no idea wtf im dooing wrong

most recent situation

Day 1
I volunteer at this ball. I was having a decent time but it was getting boring. So i decided to change. One of the guys is rushing me saying this girl is trying to come with us. they had been annoying me all night and i told them i didnt care cause she didnt even come with us. So it kinda pissed me of more that some random girl was riding back with us. Then the whole way theyre saying my music is wack and trying to get me to play theirs which was so annoying. It felt as if they were being even more annoying since a girl was there. I played beastie boys and they were saying its wack but then the girl commented that she liked the beastie boys. I reached back and gave her a high five. That was when i thought she might actually be cool and she was kinda cute. but i was still in a shitty mood.

Day 2
about a month later we did another volunteer thing together. We started talking and she was asking me who i hung out with and stuff because she remembers me being with those guys and i told her i didnt really hang out with any one group of people and usually rolled solo. She said she was goign to a club later maybe and i told her if she did she could hmu and we could split a cab and we added each other on faeboo. i ended up goign to sleep.

Day 3
about a week later this is the conversation we had on facebook:

ME: You got plans friday at like 1900?
Her: Yeah lol I have my holiday party for work
Me: Aw ok same I was gonna see if you were trying to go with me and turn up haha
Her: I think I'm going to (club) after though
Me: Ew you like (club)? Its ratchet af but if I'm drunk enough I'll check it out lol
She didnt respond but 2 days later i sent this
Me: Hey if you ain't got plans Thursday let's get on something
and she hasnt responded even though its been 3 days and shes been on.

WTF did i do wrong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:03 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Let's see.

1) No flirting.
2) No connection.
3) No show of interest.
4) Sudden date invite regardless of 1), 2) and 3).
5) Being surprised it didn't pan out.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:26 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
ME: You got plans friday at like 1900?
Her: Yeah lol I have my holiday party for work
Me: Aw ok same I was gonna see if you were trying to go with me and turn up haha
Her: I think I'm going to (club) after though
Me: Ew you like (club)? Its ratchet af but if I'm drunk enough I'll check it out lol
She didnt respond but 2 days later i sent this
Me: Hey if you ain't got plans Thursday let's get on something
and she hasnt responded even though its been 3 days and shes been on.

WTF did i do wrong

Unless you've already kissed or had other physical interaction with the girl, FB is usually the kiss of death.

And dude, she told you she was going to the club later, giving you a sweet opening. Instead you said "ew, you like?". That's not a phrase a man uses, but rather a little boy. Also, the "I'll check it out if I'm drunk enough" line makes you look like a drunk. Showing up drunk on first meets is instant friend-zone for most women and shows you don't take care of yourself.

It's no surprise she ejected after that line. You creeped her out.

Her: I think I''m going to the club after, though.
You: Cool, which one? I'm down to have some fun.

Keep things light and fun. Go with the flow, not a debbie downer who questions her right away. I immediately dump women who nag me prior to first meet/on first meet, and women do the same to men.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah, I agree with these guys. She might of liked you as a friend but you didn't really come off as a gentleman. A gentleman knows he can get drunk, do a line of cocaine off a strippers tit and then whip three younger guys because they were pissing him off at the bar. He just chooses not to. It's this conscious approach to intentionally not doing things like that which separates the gentleman from the average Joe who doesn't know how to handle these things. Being able to handle them is largely based off of developing principles to live by, so that you can eventually handle any situation.

The girl was practically inviting you out to the club and you negged her.
On negging: I've noticed a lot of guys think that you have to start off with a neg, but that's not true. It's dependent on how receptive she is. Only neg when your truly offended. And you should have the internal game to know and not tolerate offense. It's called demanding that others follow a certain etiquette. For instance:

Me: "Would you like to dance?"
Her: (Bitch shield activate this is where a woman's logic gets screwy, How dare he ask me to dance at a dance!) "No! We are talking about some real drama right now."
Me: "Actually I was talking to your friend, but she seems to be enjoying the conversation too. So, goodbye."
Her: "I'll find you later." (She says, semi-sweet now, Bitch shield demolished)
We danced and were happy. I say happy because I understand that bitch shields are just something that women have learned to put up to handle uncouth guys. By not getting mad and out performing her in etiquette I pushed it back on her.

Your girl was also kind of putting herself out there, when you negged. So you more than likely hurt her feelings, or at the very least she was a lady said something like, "What a loser" and stopped talking to you.