Advice please, what's my next move??

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sup fellas,

Hope you guys can let me know what you think I should do in this situation. So I've trying to get with this chick that I met at a wedding. Really cute, fun and we get along pretty well. She shows signs of interest like asking follow-on questions, touching and fed me her cake (let me know if I'm reading this wrong...). Anyways, I was trying to get her to come to the hotel for an afterparty but she keeps saying she needs to go home (fair enough, she might not be that kind of girl which oddly makes her more attractive...). But then she also told me that she's flying overseas in a couple of days for 3-4 few months! End of the night we added each other on facebook and the next morning she messages me asking how was the afterparty.

So anyways I'd like to get together when she get's back so I'm not too sure how to play this. Do I:
a) Keep the communication going with her over facebook for the next few months until she gets back? Which might land me straight into the friend bin...
or
b) Keep the messaging to the minimum but send a message on few occasions like Christmas, New Years and Valentines Day? But will she think I'm not interested?

I know this isn't your typical numbers pick-up game, but she seems like something special. What do you guys think my next move should be??

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

in my honest opinion, chat with her a little, keep flirty/sexual tension between you... but dont be keyboard virtuoso and focus on other women.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Lol. She likes you or else she wouldnt have messaged you first.

Best thing you can do is keep up the conversation with her. Send her texts at the frequency in which she is messaging you. Call her occasionally just to chat as if that is something you normally do with people you are friends with. If you are really lucky you'll be able to sleep with her before she leaves. But quick funny messages 1-3x a week will keep you in her life so she doesnt forget about you.

But keep consistent quick messages to her throughout her trip. With some skill you'll be able to increase her buying temperature over her trip and 'seduce' her before she gets back stateside.

There is a good chance you'll lose her over the 3-4 month trip though so stay active and sarging.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:26 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Anyways, I was trying to get her to come to the hotel for an after party but she keeps saying she needs to go home (fair enough, she might not be that kind of girl which oddly makes her more attractive...
Make no mistake Bro, they ALL are that kind of girl. This was just a smidgen of LMR. You could of had her.

The list is short, that will dampen a bridesmaid's panties then stealing some of the attention from the bride.