Should I follow up or let go?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I took out this girl, didn't really feel anything for her at the time, so I didn't do anything about it, then after a few months, not much contact between us during the period, she invites me over to hers for dinner, again i didn't really do anything probs cos i'm a pussy. Anyhow, since then i've been thinking about her quite a bit to be honest. The situation i'm at now is i've texted her a few times and I asked her to meet up like 3 times (although I've done it like either on the day, so I'd say it on Sunday morning to meet up in Sunday afternoon or like a day before) and she has always replied with something along the lines of "I'd love to but I'm busy". Do you guys think I just wasn't giving her any time or should I try and see if she wants to meet one more time, thing is she is a phd student so I know she's very busy but anyhow, what do you guys think I should do, shall I try it one more time but tell her like a week in advance to meet up or shall I just let it go?

I apologise if this isn't the correct place to post this, but I wasn't sure where else to post it :/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:08 pm 
King Among Mortals

Have you even slightly flirted with this girl? PHD, Brain surgeon, Rocket Scientist, whatever, if a girl is attracted, she'll make time....period.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:14 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

This is actually a very common situation. A guy will go out with a girl, once, maybe twice...but on those dates
who won't "do" anything. And then the girl will become dogy, talk about how she doesn't have "time" to meet.

The thing is this: A woman WANTS you to advance to something more than just a nice chat. She wants to
feel that you are a man who can LEAD things forward.

So if you met her twice and didn't do something, the game is pretty much over. You need to move on to
the next girl.

What you could have done on those dates, was at some point look at her, and told her, "Come here, sit next
to me..I'm feeling cold you won't let a guy catch a cold at your place will you?"

Then as she sits next to you, gently touch her hair, and say, "your hair is so soft..." and if she liked it, give
her a kiss.

Bottom line is this: You need to be willing to ADVANCE things to the next level. If you don't, she's going
to think that "there's just no chemistry" between you two, and will move on.

If you don't have the balls to advance, then learn how to overcome that fear.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:52 pm 
Read My Book

So you became interested in a girl you weren't interested in (and probably still aren't interested in) because she cooked you dinner? Or is it because you feel like you wasted an opportunity to get laid and want to try again?

Ultimately she has you where she wants you. Desiring her. Especially since you hadn't desired her until recently. It's a simple case of the tables taking a turn and now you're on the flip side. But let me ask you; what qualities or attractive characteristics did you display during the dinner that would make her feel motivated to see you again? Or do you just want her to continue you to interested in a self-admitted pussy just because you want her to be?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Firstly, thanks Black Phantom, great advice.
Quote:
So you became interested in a girl you weren't interested in (and probably still aren't interested in) because she cooked you dinner? Or is it because you feel like you wasted an opportunity to get laid and want to try again?

Ultimately she has you where she wants you. Desiring her. Especially since you hadn't desired her until recently. It's a simple case of the tables taking a turn and now you're on the flip side. But let me ask you; what qualities or attractive characteristics did you display during the dinner that would make her feel motivated to see you again? Or do you just want her to continue you to interested in a self-admitted pussy just because you want her to be?
You're probably right on the tables having turned bit. I'm interested in her now, not because she cooked me dinner because she was a lot more fun to hang out with (as opposed to the first time) and showed how caring she was.

As for qualities that I portrayed let's see, DHV (had just come back from a weeks trip in Asia), can easily make her laugh, although she might laugh at everything cos she was giggling over some shit banter, now I might have offended her at one point for a bit but I changed topic fairly quickly i think.

You guys are probably right and I should move on, I mean she said she can't meet up two-three times over text. The thing that really annoys me is that she puts the "I'd love to" bit that's why i keep doubting whether I should try it one more time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:39 pm 
Read My Book

[quote="sds007"]she puts the "I'd love to" bit that's why i keep doubting w/quote]

She puts the " I don't want you, but please keep giving me your attention and validation" bit in their you mean.. Who's going to toss away a free source of attention if they don't have to? They'll always give you something to keep you coming back just enough so they can get what they want.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com