How do you decide when to back out

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So i have terrible luck or something. I ask girls out and usually get rejected.
If i get a yes it usually goes something like this.

Girl doesnt like me in that way (despite not even giving me a chance)
"lets just be friends"
text to meet up and hangout (maybe meet some of her other friends) but nope always too busy
One day she wants to hang out and go to a bar! And by hang out she means can you dd for me and my friends (obvious no)
Oh youre such a fuck boy

But recently i was talking to this girl and everything just shut down really weird.
Talking on facebook
met up and got dinner
hung out 2 or 3 times over th next 2 weeks
She got in one of her moods because i joked about dropping her vodka one day. tried to let her know i was joking but then just told her she has a bad attitude and i find it sexy and wanna fuck her but at the same time she has to stop tripping.
She took that pretty well and we were chilling in her room one day (she had a throat thing and was hacking so that was a huge turn off)
after that day we went from talking every few days to not talking at all with zero explanation.
she ignores my messages and only comments sarcastic remarks on my post.
So i deleted her

That was where i cut her off right. Or do i try to get through to her on facebook.

I just need to know because im constantly in situations where im not sure if the girl is into me or not and i dont wanna waste my time and end up in this kinda situation again

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:08 pm 
King Among Mortals

You had her alone in her room, what steps did you take to sexually escalate the situation?

If you want insights into your poor luck, maybe you should worry about yourself for a while.

You're young and shouldn't concern yourself too much about your ability to get a girlfriend or not. Focus on the more important things in life. Where do you want to be in five years? Ten years? What are your life goals? What kind of person do you aspire to be?

If you work on improving yourself and achieving your life goals, the rest will follow. Be happy, confident, self-assured and don't put so much pressure on yourself to have a girlfriend.

Construct your life so that it’s full of happy, fun, cool shit now. And then let that kind of life attract opportunities, women, friends, well-being into that life.

Just have fun. Believe it or not, if you just stopped worrying about it so much, your "luck" will change.