Showing interest

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Showing interest
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Does anyone have any tips for showing sexual interest?
I've decided to swith up my game a lil bit instead of doing push pull and showing ambiguous interest im gonna just gonna learn sexual intest instead......
Ps.Im solid when it comes to creating attraction but i suck ass at showing interest the right way and i probably suck at rapport too so if anyone can help please do
Pps.because i font show interest properly girls flake on me and they always have that lmr (last minute resistance) and they always build a barrier up on me that stops me from escalating.

Post subject: Re: Showing interest
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:12 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Flirt.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yea i do flirt but how do i qualify her so that i can build rapport and then seduce? And if u have any techniques for rapport dont be afraid to let me kno

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:30 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Im solid when it comes to creating attraction but i suck ass at showing interest the right way and i probably suck at rapport too so if anyone can help please do
This makes absolutely no sense. If you create attraction, you've done 99% of the job. The other 1% is to quit sitting on your hands and act on the attraction that you've created.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:15 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Yea i do flirt but how do i qualify her so that i can build rapport and then seduce? And if u have any techniques for rapport dont be afraid to let me kno
You are stalling out. Not escalating. Not pushing the envelope. It's like a pot of boiling water on the stove. When you first turn on the heat, nothing much happens. You are doing steps 1 - 3 and expecting her to jump to step 10.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I do act on the attraction i created and i cant disagree i have fears just like everyone else so i do stall, but i kno escalated properly,my sticking point is the qualification phase and the rapport phase.
Its like i wanna makea sandwich but all i have is bread cheese but no meat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:31 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I do act on the attraction i created and i cant disagree i have fears just like everyone else so i do stall, but i kno escalated properly,my sticking point is the qualification phase and the rapport phase.
Its like i wanna makea sandwich but all i have is bread cheese but no meat
If a woman is attracted to you then there is no need to make her qualify herself or build rapport. The reasoning behind qualification is to make yourself appear to be in the position off superiority in order to be more attractive. The reasoning behind rapport is that rapport is a tool to create a connection and to use that connection to generate attraction.

If you already have attraction, you're wasting time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Oh jack what u said does seem to make sense but if what u said is true then y hasn't she jumped on my dick yet?for example there are these 2 girls who like me because they think im good looking so please tell me why neither of them has offered to jump on my dick.....one of the girls who like me her cousin likes me and i am playong hard to get with her cousin and i can tell she likes me ALOT but i kno as soon as i show interest,the amount of interest that she initially had is going to decrease by a lil bit and im gonna just talk to her and its gonna eventually fizzle out like EVERY OTHER Girl who liked me......i feel like crying all the girls like me but yet im still pussyless i feel lile i have a knife in my heart and ****at the same ******* time this is ao frustrating maan i really hate this

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:07 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
neither of them has offered to jump on my dick
This is your problem. This is not how the vast majority of women think. They will give you all of the signals in the world to get you to proceed, but they generally won't be the ones initiating any of the physical escalation.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yea i totally agree but i revised my interaction and i think i made her jealous and ever since then she stopped letting me escalate....but its also happened before with another girl but i thoughr girls lile that sort of thing i thought she would be fighting for my attention if i make her jealous but instead she put up a barrier/stop letting me escalate entirly and she hugs my friends in front of me and trys to make me jealous... i interpreted this as she wanted my attention but then... i talked to her a couple of times and the she told me that 'I DONT GET TO TALK TO HER WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT' and then she walked off ever since then i havent talked to her its been like a week..... what do i do bro?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:30 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Yea i totally agree but i revised my interaction and i think i made her jealous and ever since then she stopped letting me escalate....but its also happened before with another girl but i thoughr girls lile that sort of thing i thought she would be fighting for my attention if i make her jealous but instead she put up a barrier/stop letting me escalate entirly and she hugs my friends in front of me and trys to make me jealous... i interpreted this as she wanted my attention but then... i talked to her a couple of times and the she told me that 'I DONT GET TO TALK TO HER WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT' and then she walked off ever since then i havent talked to her its been like a week..... what do i do bro?
Even though you've revised the statement, I'm still not sure if you get what I'm trying to say to you. If you have a girl that is attracted to you, what is the need for creating rapport, qualification, and now jealousy? You're cockblocking yourself with these tactics. The whole goal is attraction so that YOU can escalate.

I get the feeling that you are one of the guys that feel entitled but not confident. You protect your ego by trying to get girls to jump through hoops just so you can confirm that they are attracted to you. That's girl repellant.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:30 pm 
King Among Mortals

Text her "Whats wrong?" Every 1/2 hour until she answers.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I did but she didnt respond and i texted her twice more within the span of 2 weeks but no answer....
There must be something i can say to her.....actually i might just start talking to her cousin and drop her and keep my pride

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:56 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Text her "Whats wrong?" Every 1/2 hour until she answers.
Quote:
I did but she didnt respond and i texted her twice more within the span of 2 weeks but no answer....
I think I'm seeing a pattern here.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Whats the pattern please explain