Short conversation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Short conversation
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

When you meet some HB you know or just some friend on a street and she (he) just goes with you for a while, what is your verbal structure?

On a date or in set I'm using Julien's interview mode. I blast out some random question in order to start new conversation topic, then I just listen, share my experiences and stories and conversation goes deep. But this is different. Realize I'm talking about very small time space. You don't know when it ends, so deeper conversation would make no sense.

This is just small talk. Often I'm good with just asking how is she. Not just "How are you?", but also what is she doing right now, where she's been since we last met, what is she planning, how is school and stuff...

Problem is when I meet a HB I've just met the day before, I know all these shits and so she does. So we have nothing new to offer to the other one, but deeper conversation is IMO inappropriate due to very small time space.

My non-fieldtested idea: just get a opinion on some random shit like "You know I wonder what type of shoes do you like on guys?" ...

So what do You think? I am curious.

Post subject: Re: Short conversation
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:16 pm 
The Grand Puba

What are you hoping to get out of these "interview questions"? I ask this because most girls are on defense the moment that you open them. They know where you are trying to get but while you are questioning them on what type of shoes they like men to wear, you are not taking them there. The longer that you wait to show your intentions the less exciting and attractive you are.

I personally think that the establishment of attraction to her makes everything you do afterward so much easier. So the next day when you're talking to her, she knows it's because you find her attractive. If she sticks around the likeliness is because she finds you attractive too. She'll be waiting for you to ask her out, meet up, or pay you a visit because the foundation has been laid.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
What are you hoping to get out of these "interview questions"? I ask this because most girls are on defense the moment that you open them. They know where you are trying to get but while you are questioning them on what type of shoes they like men to wear, you are not taking them there. The longer that you wait to show your intentions the less exciting and attractive you are.
You are not getting it at all. I'm not concern about attraction. I'm just looking for the way of enjoying the company of the other one in described situations. Like let's say you've just met your male friend on a street and he goes with you for about 200m. You have no time for deeper conversation and you know what his life is about right now, so... What are you going to talk about?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:01 am 
The Grand Puba

My mistake. I guess since you posted this under the attracting and seducing women section that it would be about women and seduction.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
My mistake. I guess since you posted this under the attracting and seducing women section that it would be about women and seduction.
Hey, I think that this is just comfort building which belongs to mid-game. However it's my fault, now I realize this question would better fit in Building an Attractive Lifestyle section. Sorry about that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
What are you hoping to get out of these "interview questions"? I ask this because most girls are on defense the moment that you open them .
So what sort of things do you say after opening a girl in a bar that aren't 'interview questions'?
Quote:
I personally think that the establishment of attraction to her makes everything you do afterward so much easier.
You mean basically opening direct and telling her she's hot? (or do you mean, not necessarily at the open, but just the fact that once you've told her you like her you think everything else after that becomes easier conversation wise?)

cheers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:58 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
So what sort of things do you say after opening a girl in a bar that aren't 'interview questions'?
I very rarely open a girl by asking a question. I'll normally make a few comments that get the conversation started. Most of the time it'll be something about where I'm at or what I'm doing but it's mainly about what I think. Sometimes I'll say something off the wall just to see how she'll react (but that's just for bars and clubs). I think opening by asking questions is actually kind of boring. For me, talking to women like I already know them gets better results. The first statement may throw them a little bit and they may respond awkwardly but they fall in line after a few moments and making it a real conversation. Once that happens then you can start asking questions about their statements.
Quote:
You mean basically opening direct and telling her she's hot? (or do you mean, not necessarily at the open, but just the fact that once you've told her you like her you think everything else after that becomes easier conversation wise?)
I never tell a girl that she's hot in a direct way. I'll normally infer it. "Pretty girls don't have that problem", "You've turned this into a good day", etc. Telling a hot girl that she's hot isn't new information for her. It's the flirtation that's going to let her know that you're attracted to her.