I guess im kinda in the mid game..any way to go from here

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Theres this girl who lives right below me. I took her out once and i wanted to get her to go out the next day but she went out with my friend (who talked about me to her behind my back). So they broke up and she seems very adamant that they werent serious. I honestly dont care because im just trying to bang her for a while.

I hit her up drunk a few days ago asking what was going on (things have been awkward and we see each other a lot). She basically told me she didnt not like me but when i stopped talking to her because of my firend she thought i didnt want to talk to her.

So im trying to hit. What do i do? Do i have to pretend like i actually like her still or should i just be straight up?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:24 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Theres this girl who lives right below me. I took her out once and i wanted to get her to go out the next day but she went out with my friend (who talked about me to her behind my back). So they broke up and she seems very adamant that they werent serious. I honestly dont care because im just trying to bang her for a while.

I hit her up drunk a few days ago asking what was going on (things have been awkward and we see each other a lot). She basically told me she didnt not like me but when i stopped talking to her because of my firend she thought i didnt want to talk to her.

So im trying to hit. What do i do? Do i have to pretend like i actually like her still or should i just be straight up?

This is got to be a troll post?
Quote:
She basically told me she did not like me
Wouldn't it make sense to find perhaps one of the other billion available girls on the planet?

Have some self respect? You're trying to hook up girls that don't even like you and just hooks up with your friend...why entertain the fact...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:43 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Read again. I says "She basically told me she DIDNT not like me"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:58 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Oxymoron.
Quote:
Theres this girl who lives right below me. I hit her up drunk a few days ago asking what was going on
Invite her up. "Hey I opened 6 beers, and can only drink 4."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Oxymoron.
Quote:
Theres this girl who lives right below me. I hit her up drunk a few days ago asking what was going on
Invite her up. "Hey I opened 6 beers, and can only drink 4."

hahaha it"ll do as an opener