She found out I had a gf and she thinks i still do...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The thing is we hooked up on vacation and the deal was i ll come to her country soon when we both get home.
So we started texting and on my reallyyyy stupid first msg (did it on purpose) she answered with ooooh bla bla bla heart smiley in love smiley in love heart heart cant believe bla bla my favourite (those are emoticons) - i got GREAT response.

but...

She opened my fb profile and saw a pictures with some girl, ex girlfriend and she said i dont text guys involved in relationship, i answered that we broke up a month ago, she just gave me a "seen" and no reply...
Our countries are neighbours, but the thing is i dont care to go to her city and say yo im here, but she had plans going on another trip and it would be really bad to go there and shes on another trip... fail...

Risk it or not?

If i text her are you home it will be needy... Perhaps you ll say leave her alone, you ll find a lot of chicks and thats the problem... i like those who fuck me off and those who are worth effort and she is stuning :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:17 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

lol, if you like climbing out of big holes like this one, then go for it. I personally would leave her alone. She knows you cheated on your girlfriend and she doesn't feel right about talking to you at the moment.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I ve posted on fb a photo with my puppy (on purpose i know she love dogs), and she didnt press like she pressed "love it"... and answered my msg from few days ago, its hard 2 believe cause u still have pics with her, and i said i dont hide my past, she answered i dont blame you...

and again, we ve texted for a while and she said "pppplllllssss send me more pics with your puppy" and i ve sent one, and she answered i love her bla bla, and i answered beside me you said you love her? -.- Now its your turn,pic for pic... and once again she is not answering, playing some fucked up games :D

I love those fucked up games...
As long as im winning but in this case not sure whats happening, it seems she has the lead :/ :D

Her birthday is in 2 days :D Im not sure how to play it now, not sure whats in her head :D
And on vacation she was so on to me... runned to my hug few times before her flight...and now...wtf :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:18 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

She ain't playing games..

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:37 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Her birthday is in 2 days :D Im not sure how to play it now, not sure whats in her head :D
I think you should by her a car, nothing to lavish though, just like a small SUV.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Is jeep wrangler ok? Hahahh :?: :lol:

Admin you can close this post, I found out whats going on :D

Cheers :)