Upcoming First Date

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Upcoming First Date
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey All,

So i have been talking to this chick and we are mutually interested in seeing if we would be potential for a long term relationship. We have been talking a lot but have not met up yet (we will be in 2 weeks time).

From our talks, we have discovered that we have so many similarities with our likes and dislikes and we both find that amazing and are looking forward to discovering more when we meet each other.

I know i gotta work on my in-person game to be able to cast a good impression and build value and hence i am here to seek some advice/tips/pointers...

Also, i wanted to ask is it ok for me to ask her about what her ideal first date would be to get some ideas for our own?

As always, your insights are always appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Upcoming First Date
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:31 pm 
King Among Mortals

Looks like your already over thinking the whole thing. Don't have expectations. Get in the appropriate mindset and have NO expectations. Come to the date with the intention of just getting to know her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:44 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
We have been talking a lot but have not met up yet (we will be in 2 weeks time).
WWHAAATT?!?!? a date in 2 weeks? thats way too long to be scheduling a date man

anywhere past 3 days and they will flake 99% of the time

and dont ask her what her ideal date is, reword it, I would ask what she likes to do but kind of go off that.

but mostly you want to aim it to going to somewhere like a fun bar (not a club)
bars are very social and it gives you room to talk, and easy to get her back to your place.

great questions though! 8)

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hey All,

So i have been talking to this chick and we are mutually interested in seeing if we would be potential for a long term relationship. We have been talking a lot but have not met up yet (we will be in 2 weeks time).

From our talks, we have discovered that we have so many similarities with our likes and dislikes and we both find that amazing and are looking forward to discovering more when we meet each other.

I know i gotta work on my in-person game to be able to cast a good impression and build value and hence i am here to seek some advice/tips/pointers...

Also, i wanted to ask is it ok for me to ask her about what her ideal first date would be to get some ideas for our own?

As always, your insights are always appreciated.

First dates should almost always be you and her grabbing a drink (beer, coffee, or fuck even water). This allows for a short time frame that's not a huge commitment for either of you while also allowing you both to feel each other out.

You can talk to her and get ideas about future dates but the one AFC thing I used to do was ask her where she'd like to go. Big Mistake.

Girls don't want a passive guy, they want a take charge guy. The moment I started suggesting, but not commanding, where the first date should be I got results.

Example

Me: what time do you usually get off work?

Her: like 445

Me: If you're not busy, we should grab a drink tomorrow

Her: Ok! Yeah I'm not actually

Me: Union jacks at 5:15/5:30 work?

Her: Sure!

I met this girl on Bumble 4 hours earlier. I built rapport, bull shitted, cracked jokes, and we discussed where we live/work, etc. I transitioned from Bumble to text by simply saying "Hey I don't like texting through the app, you mind if we move this to phone? My number is ### ### ####." She texted me 8 minutes later.