Girl does not want a relationship after <GOOD> date.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
"This" meaning calling women Skywalker and telling them their training begins. I don't know any guys that are good with women that speak like this, but if it has given you success... continue doing it.
Alright, I won't do that, because I've never done that. Was just a suggestion on the spot. What do you suggest?
Edit: I can see that that's a creepy message now.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:29 pm 
The Grand Puba

First off...I don't like to give women too much notice, especially on weeknights. If I text, I'll text something like this..

Me: Gonna get pizza later..come with me.

If they like me, they are going to change their schedule around to meet up with me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
First off...I don't like to give women too much notice, especially on weeknights. If I text, I'll text something like this..

If they like me, they are going to change their schedule around to meet up with me.
That looks good and I would do that. However, we both take the bus everywhere.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:42 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

Tell her to meet you. Invite her over to have pizza.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:43 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:

"Meet me there at 7"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'll try that. Thanks.
I'd like to learn from this, so, going back to the beginning when this came up on the date.
I did say the terrible thing, "I think you know what you want." I'll tell more about how the conversation was going. First she said she didn't want a relationship because of a recent breakup and her religion. I just stared at her and smiled, didn't know what to say. I said "I get that, that's where I am too." She then started saying "I really don't know what I want." That's when I said it, to try to get more information. This was terrible as I know now. What should I have done?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:00 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I'll try that. Thanks.
I'd like to learn from this, so, going back to the beginning when this came up on the date.
I did say the terrible thing, "I think you know what you want." I'll tell more about how the conversation was going. First she said she didn't want a relationship because of a recent breakup and her religion. I just stared at her and smiled, didn't know what to say. I said "I get that, that's where I am too." She then started saying "I really don't know what I want." That's when I said it, to try to get more information. This was terrible as I know now. What should I have done?
Like I said before...all you had to do was tell her it's too early to talk about relationships.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Damn @ myself. I'll try that then if she tries to have "the Talk". Thanks, will update later.

Edit: I'm going to freeze out until Monday, because I have a busy weekend.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Update: I texted her last night @ 10:23. Knew she wouldn't text because I teased her about the picture thing. It went well, feeling better about this girl now.
Here is the beginning and end of the convo. I can include more if needed.
The conversation took place over an hour, replying 2-10 min apart. Still getting the hang of shortening, forgive me.

Went with this C/F opener, from another forum:
Me: so are you in love with me yet. :wink:
--Got a reply in 10 minutes, even though it was late at night.
her: Haha, very funny
me: I'll admit...
me: you held off the longer than most (made a typo here)
her: off of what?
me: falling for me, sugar
her: Right...cause Im drooling all over you (sarcastic emoji)
me: it's ok, it happens. I just don't know the strength of my charm sometimes
her: Your hilarious, and quite full of it :lol:
me: that's what you like about me :P

Worked. She changed the subject to parts of the date. It went on for a few, then I negged her about looking too young, saying I bet she gets kids discounts at restaurants. She lol'd. It went on until I got:
her: You really have an interesting way with words :D

Thought this response was good (because otherwise she would have simply replied "you're weird," to the text I sent before, not included in this post)
then I modified your direct line, Jack:
me: maybe you'll get a discount for me at this pizza place on wednesday. come with me
her: Im busy all this week
Went into another topic for 2 messages, then:
me: you should free up some time. your busyness is interfering with my slacking off :P
--Not originally my line. I think the phrasing was slightly needy, but I was trying to convey a sense of entitlement, which I think she got.
her: Sorry, but Im actually really busy. (She sent another message about what she was doing right then. Ignored it)
me: it's cool. when are you free? Weds is the day when I'm most free this week
her: not for a while
her: until at least next month
me: shame. I'm pretty busy mid summer
her: we can figure it out after all the crazy too
me: the crazy?
her: Im really tired and I have to wake up early
(she had been hinting about having to sleep for a while so I closed)
me: shoot me a text tomorrow then, I'll help you figure out your feelings of attraction for me
her: im busy all day, but I'll see what I can do
me: got it

1. This is a good situation for me, right?
2. Do I actually wait, or do I send a text first tomorrow? If I text, I'd send her a "I just saw <x funny situation>, it reminded me of you" text midday. It may not be necessary, but I'm flirting over text because we're both busy and I want to keep her thinking about me.
Thank you for the solid, usable advice so far.

Last edited by Visudious7 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

GG boys. She sent me a long text wall of points - among which: "I am not ready to jump into anything" "You deserve better" "I know you like me, I don't have those feelings for you" - that said she didn't want to keep seeing me, in a rushed style that suggested she was afraid I would reply angrily. Very low-investment rejection. I tried to turn it around by staying detached and disqualifying myself from her points, but I don't think it was very successful. It's sad, but not too much, because I didn't get attached.

I suppose if she keeps texting me about this, I could try a "You've gone to all this trouble, just to say you don't want to come get pizza with me." But I'll move on now. At least I got a good date and a make out out of it.

My take on what went wrong:
She texted me that "The reason I said I was busy all week was because I didn't want to say no." So there you have it.
I think I got LJBF because of some problems that she saw very early in the game. There was no mystery. I had talked to her at school, but I hadn't made moves on her all year, but suddenly now I did. First mistake: I got a little too emotional and too much into comfort too early, then backed out. I guess her spontaneously bringing up that she didn't want a relationship in the date should have been a warning for me that she had the wrong idea about me. The flirting over text was a problem, too, it had just worked with me before.

Thanks for playing,
Visudious7