Apparently im too intense, and ask too many questions...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, i have never really been into the PUA scene, used to be ok with women, but as my last post would suggest, after my ex broke up with me, ive had a few dates but usually get told something along the lines of my title. I.E i ask too many questions and talk too much.

To me i always throught talking and asking questions showed confidence, that i can talk, but i guess some girls dont like the type of conversation. I always thought more questions, showed interest, kept the conversation going and was better than akward silences.

Recently one girl told me, i talked to her like she was a child, and didnt ask fun questions like whats her favourite film etc. Im not sure if this was an age gap thing, im 30 she was 22.

Another girl said, im intense i always ask WHY? Rather than just accepting something, to me i honestly ask why because im interested in understanding where people come from, but the girl said she felt like she was being interrogated.

I am happy to adjust my style if it brings more success, as i said im no PUA obviously and im sure you can all tell me why, what im doing is wrong, but i usually have a sarcastic dry humor and tease people with a grin, however, it doesnt seem to be working. Asking people what their fav song, color , tv show is just seems boring.

any thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If I ask why and the girl tells me she feels interrogated, I would say exactly what you told us... That you are just trying to understand what she meant exactly.

Maybe she felt that way because of the expression on your face? If you are very serious, you might look like a crime detective interrogating the suspect, but if you have a more relaxed expression (you are asking but in a softer way, not as demanding) the feeling she would get could be different.

Anyways, that's my two cents. Hope it helps.

Z

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Perhaps you should change what you want to know about her. Your intention seems to be that you want the conversation to keep going and to appear confident. Those intentions should be a natural manifestation of a fun conversation. Yes, ask her fun things. Don't get caught up in setting a frame that is too serious and intense. Talk about yourself more. Take the pressure off her. I know that many of you think the focus should be on her "proving" herself but you have to get her interested first. Seriously, tell fun stories. Questions are boring if you use them 24/7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

interview questions ARE boring if you spit one after another,unless you make it fun,you cant logically attract a girl by asking her boring questions,it"s the emotions she will respond to,that"s why the FUN questions,also if you are not genuinely interested in her she WILL know that,smell it,add some polarity,make it fun,assumptions,leading,don't talk to her as a friend,friends don't fuck

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I would look at some Jason Capital material he's good at this type of thing. Basically what I learned from him, was to ask questions that are normal but delve deeper. Instead of just asking what her favorite movie was, ask her why the movie made her feel that way. Incorporate more feeling-invoking details into it. The idea being, if you are going to be her boyfriend - you need to act like one. A boyfriend's job is to emotionally connect with her. It's to have sex with her. When a guy asks lame questions he's playing the role of "just some guy on the street".

What I learned from Eddie Fews' site,
When a girl would send him a text like "Hey what's up" - He wouldn't respond. Because its not only uninteresting and a "closed" question, but a sign that she wants to use you as a replacement for absolute boredom.
When a girl would start showing more emotions, asking more in depth how you feel, that's what he would respond to.

It works both ways. I have observed myself. I began to be uninterested in certain women, and certain people in general, whenever they would ask the same lame shit over and over again. "How are you doing" "How was your weekend", etc. When people would do this, I'd get a little tired and cut off my ties with them. In the past I would often make the mistake of talking like this. I couldn't understand why they'd start talking to me, then cut me off a bit down the road. Since I have noticed the way I feel, I have started to empathize with those people who cut me off in the past for being lame.

Simply asking "why?" Is not a good idea either. Now you have a question that's TOO open-ended and impossible to answer for certain things.