Got Hot Waitress' #. What to do.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys. I went to play pool with some friends of mine and we arrived relatively early, so the place was almost empty. We get this tall, amazing body, 21 yo waitress asking us what we wanted to drink/eat and such. I look at her and notice she's hot, but don't really think of hitting on her. We stayed there for maybe an hour or two and when we were about to leave she comes with the bill, and after she took the payment she asked my friend: "So do you guys come here often?". At that moment my ears went up since she was trying to make conversation after the payment and tip was given... Maybe she wasn't busy and was trying to kill some time or whatever, but I immediately thought something was up. While chatting up we found out that she was from the same hometown as my friend so she was mostly talking to him about their common place of origin, but she would look at me funnily from time to time. Then my friend was like ok nice to meet you, and I noticed he was not going to make any moves on her, so I jumped and told her that she seemed cool and that it would be nice to get to know each other better and asked her for the digits. She appeared hesitant, while looking at her manager far back. I noticed that maybe she is not supposed to give her number while at work so I turned my back towards the manager and told her "Don't worry I'll be quick and discrete". She gave me her number and then gave me this intense eye contact while telling me to text her. I texted her a message with my name just so she would have my number, to which she replied at 3AM, probably when she got out.

I am no expert, but I think there was some hint of interest. So what would you guys advise me to do next? I am horrible at text game. Also, whad ideas would you guys give me as a date, if it ever goes there. The problem is that I usually take girls out to play pool but that would be awkward with her since she works at a pool place. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:17 pm 
King Among Mortals

Text her "Hey (NAME), where's a cool place to grab a beer (near your place)?"

Her: ______place.

You: Cool let's go! When are you off?

Go to the bar with her. Ask if she can cook. Tell her you have a guitar at home. Ask her if she wants to see it. Bring her home. Sleep with her. Tell her it's your birthday in the morning. Enjoy your made with lust breakfast.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:52 pm 
Read My Book

I always call man.

I will say though that you're making way too much of a big deal out of phone number from a waitress. Its almost as if you're shocked you got that far so anything else is just out of your range. Thats the mentality that leads to guys asking why all of their phones numbers end up no where. Often we will hit just shy of our goals. So if you're goal is the number, once you get it you won't be in the frame of mind for progressing things forward. You have to actually want more to get more.

I say call her. Or use the gem heywood just dropped. You have to want it though. Making a forum post about this so soon is the road to psyching yourself out of it.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I always call man.

I will say though that you're making way too much of a big deal out of phone number from a waitress. Its almost as if you're shocked you got that far so anything else is just out of your range. Thats the mentality that leads to guys asking why all of their phones numbers end up no where. Often we will hit just shy of our goals. So if you're goal is the number, once you get it you won't be in the frame of mind for progressing things forward. You have to actually want more to get more.

I say call her. Or use the gem heywood just dropped. You have to want it though. Making a forum post about this so soon is the road to psyching yourself out of it.
Does calling work with these younger generations? What if I call and she is unavailable? Leave voice mail? or call later? I dunno, I feel like people don't pick up calls anymore unless they are from close relatives/friends/relationships. I want to give it a try though.

I don't really see the phone number as a big deal, because my dick is still not inside her pussy and a million things could go wrong in between those two events, as it has many times, but at the same time I have to admit that I feel a little "out of my domain" here. However I obviously want to get further with this.

Quote:

Go to the bar with her. Ask if she can cook. Tell her you have a guitar at home. Ask her if she wants to see it. Bring her home. Sleep with her. Tell her it's your birthday in the morning. Enjoy your made with lust breakfast.
I like this, straight to the point. Simple, and effortless.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello, here's a little update on this.

This girl has been giving me mixed signals. Keep reading to see why.

I texted her two days after. She didn't reply, however she sent me a friend request through Fb (I think Fb can now link your phone # to your account and that's how she found me...) It turned out that we have like 4 friends in common - small world. Anyways, I didn't accept her instantly. Instead I called her the next day. She didn't pick up, but called back 5 min later. We spoke for a short time, and I then asked her if she knew any good bars around her place that we could go to (as suggested by Heywood). She said that she didn't go out to bars a lot and she didn't really know (remember she is only 21). :? She suddenly changed the subject to our common fb friends... Before I could bring meet up logistics back to the conversation, she simply said: "Ok thanks for calling, I have to go, have a nice day." At this point I thought - This girl is not interested :| .

The next day at night she texts me with some cute faces and saying sorry I didn't reply to this the other day. Interestingly I was out with another girl at that moment so I thought "screw her I'll answer her tomorrow"

Next day I texted her telling her not to worry. She answered, I then texted her that I was interested in meeting with her in person to get to know her better and that the other day we couldn't really agree on anything, so how does X bar sounds on Monday? She saw the message, but doesn't reply.

So every time I bring up the subject of meeting up with her she backs off. Does she need more comfort before meeting in person, or is she just wasting my time? She is hot as FUCK! but she is making me a bit tired. What do you guys think?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:21 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
She is hot as FUCK! but she is making me a bit tired.
This is the honesty that you should pay attention to. If she's making you tired then it really isn't worth it because you are investing too much and getting absolutely nothing from it. She knows that you are trying, so stop, and if she's really interested she will contact you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I always call man.

Does calling work with these younger generations? What if I call and she is unavailable? Leave voice mail? or call later? I dunno, I feel like people don't pick up calls anymore unless they are from close relatives/friends/relationships. I want to give it a try though.

I don't really see the phone number as a big deal, because my dick is still not inside her pussy and a million things could go wrong in between those two events, as it has many times, but at the same time I have to admit that I feel a little "out of my domain" here. However I obviously want to get further with this.

Quote:

I like this, straight to the point. Simple, and effortless.

as a fresh 21yr old.
Don't call

Use your text game too just score a date.
Its hard for me too help you with what too say in the text because i dont know your personality.
I use a lot of humor in my daily conversations so my text game matches that.
Keep it simple