Thinking too much

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Thinking too much
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright I haven't been in the game for even a month but I feel like im learning more every day.
I thought that it may be a bit to hasty to try to sarge so I'm trying to get used to routines, body language, breathing, talking pattern etc. On my girl friends, not hitting on them just getting used to think about what I am doing while i talk. I have tried it a few times now but it's impossible for me to keep up with thinking what I'm about to do and what I am doing in the moment. I dont know, I just can't get it together, so it usually just ends up with me having a casual conversation and thinking avout it after but not learning from it.
If you have some tips on how to put the things you learn to use wheter it'd be body language or even how to follow up please send me a message or just post it here for everyone to see it. Thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: Thinking too much
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:10 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quit overthinking all that shit, and just be bolder, and more sexual.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quit overthinking all that shit, and just be bolder, and more sexual.
If I tried that it would be just as hard to think about it. It's like I am not in my same thoughts when i talk to somebody almost as if I jump to another part of the brain and start from scratch every time. So even if I would switch the things to do/talk about while talking to someone I would still not think about being (in your case) more bolder and more sexual while talking.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:30 pm 
Dedicated Member

What you're describing sounds similar to the way I was years ago. I had a tough time talking with people and explaining myself because I was in my own head thinking too much about what I was supposed to say or how I should act.

The way to cure this problem is by forcing yourself to become the outside person more than the inside person. You already have mastery over the inside person, and now you need to master the outside one. Eventually you refine that outside person enough and an illusion of being one occurs - although really you're just switching back and forth between the person inside and outside extremely efficiently.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So how do you think i can train on being my outside self?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:56 pm 
Dedicated Member

I thought I answered that, you have to do whatever it is that gets you outside yourself. For me it was interacting with others. It's the opposite of that which has caused this problem for you (introversion).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:31 pm 
King Among Mortals

It's as simple as getting out of you comfort zone. You've got to want it bad enough. If you are not trying, you don't want it bad enough.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Alright I haven't been in the game for even a month but I feel like im learning more every day.
I thought that it may be a bit to hasty to try to sarge so I'm trying to get used to routines, body language, breathing, talking pattern etc. On my girl friends, not hitting on them just getting used to think about what I am doing while i talk. I have tried it a few times now but it's impossible for me to keep up with thinking what I'm about to do and what I am doing in the moment. I dont know, I just can't get it together, so it usually just ends up with me having a casual conversation and thinking avout it after but not learning from it.
If you have some tips on how to put the things you learn to use wheter it'd be body language or even how to follow up please send me a message or just post it here for everyone to see it. Thanks in advance

When you're with a woman, what's your body language? Finger fucking and looking out for unicorns in the sky?

Try to say hi to women. For no reason. Just hi. And while doing that, look at her eyes and don't move your hands.

You don't like any girl in particular (I don't believe that, but for the sake of the argument), so try to visualize this deal like this: girls are man with breasts and vaginas. So there's no big deal in talking to them.

And read this:

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/04 ... mall-talk/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey mate.

Before even reading I knew that my answer would be QUIT THINKING, ACT.

Now before learning routine and talking about patterns, just go and learn about yourself.

I'm personally against all those self inducted things, considering what you said above, it seems to me you just seems to be bolder and more sexual... Learning how to manipulate chicks won't be useful if you barely approach em right ?

Good luck mate !

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

try meditation,i usually get out of my head by talking to others,that is after i relax and stop thinking,takes few minutes now

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

IDGAS. I think a lot too. Used to be WAY too much. IDGAS, I don't give a shit, worked for me. IDGAS about failure, rejection, is she too cute or young for me. Hell, all girls are too cute or too young for me. IDGAS.

IDGAS calms my mind. As soon as my mind starts racing, IDGAS. My mind calms, and I can focus on what I want to do.