How to do the trnsition from opening to mid-game

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So here's the deal. I once thought that I'm a pretty good at pick-up because I could open pretty good and get numbers pretty easily. And when I took a girl out on a date I was pretty good at building attraction and closing. But then I relized that it's barely the start, and that when its got complicated. I tried isolating girls and doing the whole mid-game thing, but I just don't know how to move from being the fun and cool guy you need to be when you open to the attractive (not physically) and sudactive guy that you need for mid-game. I can be both but I have a problem transitioning from one to another. Any advices?

Last edited by SunChimp on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:44 pm 
The Grand Puba

If you're getting a girl to go out on a date, she has some interest in you and the best way, IMO, to get to the next level is tontreat them like your girlfriend on a date. Hold her hand, be affectionate,and sweep her off her feet. It's not about the conversation as much as it is about illiciting an emotional response.