Dinner Conversation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Dinner Conversation
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have dinner with a girl that I met of tinder coming up, and she seems really cool. I have ideas in my head that this will go so perfect that we end up having sex, although knowing me that probably won't happen. I don't want her to lose interest in me after one date, so long story short, what are goood conversations to have over dinner. Also how much should I be talking to her before the dinner(is in two days), I don't want to say anything that will make her change her mind and not want to go out with me. Any feedback I can get will most likely help, thanks in advance.

Post subject: Re: Dinner Conversation
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Will the dinner be in your home? Otherwise it's a shitty date.
Why? Because it's harder to kino-escalate.

Also, I see that you're already too invested, as in you're already giving her too much importance, putting her on a pedestal.
Change the date into more light-earted one and don't plan what you're going to say, because things never go accordingly.
Just tease her on something, flirt with her. Don't overdo it, because you don't want to appear to be a clown. Mix it up with conversations about meaningful things, in the sense that you're screening her for her qualities. For example, try to discover if she's funny, adventurous, anything that you like in a girl. Such as: "hey x, every day I risk my life when I get out of bed with all this cold weather... (smiling). Are you adventurous too? (her answer) what's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?"

If she says no, you tease her with something like: "hummm. I though you were adventurous. Well then we're gonna have a hard time being together, because I want to steal this goofy glass/plate/whatever and I needed you to distract the waitress with your seductive glance number 2..."

If she says yes to your question, then you reward her, such as: "hum, I like adventurous girls... they smell like fun. But we couldn't be more than friends, otherwise the world would be on fire...."

But don't say exactly what's here, because what I like in a girl may not be the same thing you like, get it? And don't plan everything, because it rarely happens that way. Just go with the flow.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Oh Dude. Where to start. First off, forget about this girl. Start thinking about the next girl. You are already putting this dinner girl on a pedestal. She is not cool YOU ARE. Maybe she will be smart enough to see it. And dinner dates suck. And you are worrying whether she will show. A lot of simple mistakes just going in.

This is an older thread. So, how badly did it go? Have you recovered from this yet?

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:00 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Why are you making a first date a dinner date?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:13 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Why are you making a first date a dinner date?
Quote:
MrTooNiceGuy
There's your answer.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:06 pm 
King Among Mortals

Its never polite to ask the guy at the next table "are you done with that?" Especially when he's breaking up with his girlfriend.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

cancel the date,you are to needy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Fuck the haters above. Go on the date, be yourself.

90% of the time a dinner date will be extremely hard to escalate, but i've been on some that have been great too. It depends on the girl, and your individual chemistry with her.

IF you do want to bang, I definitely recommend going somewhere after dinner where you can be a bit more touchy. Invite her back to yours to bake a cake for dessert. Whilst its baking you can sit in the lounge and have a drink. Done this to great effect a week or so ago, went back to mine, drunk, baked, drunk, banged.

If the chemistry is right you can be anywhere and have fun and sexually escalate with a girl.

Even if the date goes shit its a good experience you can learn and better yourself from.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:09 am 

Quote:
Fuck the haters above. Go on the date, be yourself.

90% of the time a dinner date will be extremely hard to escalate, but i've been on some that have been great too. It depends on the girl, and your individual chemistry with her.

IF you do want to bang, I definitely recommend going somewhere after dinner where you can be a bit more touchy. Invite her back to yours to bake a cake for dessert. Whilst its baking you can sit in the lounge and have a drink. Done this to great effect a week or so ago, went back to mine, drunk, baked, drunk, banged.

If the chemistry is right you can be anywhere and have fun and sexually escalate with a girl.

Even if the date goes shit its a good experience you can learn and better yourself from.
Come on bro. If your dinner date was great, any date would've worked.

Why choose to fight uphill battles? You'll win some but you'll lose most. And those you do win, would've been won twice as easily in a proper setting.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:40 pm 
Dedicated Member

Pick a place that has a bar, too. Like one of those restaurant grills, or whatever you call it. Although it will cost a pretty penny.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:58 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Pick a place that has a bar, too. Like one of those restaurant grills, or whatever you call it. Although it will cost a pretty penny.
Just share apps at the bar.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:40 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Just share apps at the bar.

Eh, keep it at drinks. if you don't order food, she won't order food.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game