Help me close!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Help me close!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've got myself into a situation where I laid down a bit of ground work with an ex-colleague while we were still working together. She is a) apparently dissatisfied with her husband, b) thinks of me as someone who can assist her career i.e. sees me as a senior, successful alpha, something I have encouraged in her.

She started hitting me up for a job a few months ago and I avoided helping whilst maintaining her impression that I can help her.

She hit me up again yesterday and I managed to get her number and a lunch date, which I didn't offer to pay for. I didn't have to give a reason for asking for her number and the date and she was very keen. This lunch date has nothing to do with the potential job.

So how should I move things along on when we meet up? Don't really want to get her a job. Can anyone give me any strategic advice?

From my past experience with her she is keen but easily spooked and I've kept the bait in the water for long enough, time to reel her in!

Post subject: Re: Help me close!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:12 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I've got myself into a situation where I laid down a bit of ground work with an ex-colleague while we were still working together. She is a) apparently dissatisfied with her husband, b) thinks of me as someone who can assist her career i.e. sees me as a senior, successful alpha, something I have encouraged in her.

She started hitting me up for a job a few months ago and I avoided helping whilst maintaining her impression that I can help her.

She hit me up again yesterday and I managed to get her number and a lunch date, which I didn't offer to pay for. I didn't have to give a reason for asking for her number and the date and she was very keen. This lunch date has nothing to do with the potential job.

So how should I move things along on when we meet up? Don't really want to get her a job. Can anyone give me any strategic advice?

From my past experience with her she is keen but easily spooked and I've kept the bait in the water for long enough, time to reel her in!
If by lunch you mean day drinking - at a (nice) hotel restaurant where you are staying for a couple day while your carpets at home are being shampooed. Oh by the way you have some cognac up in your room she should try, while you are critiquing her resume.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

pmsl, not an option but the restaurant will be impressive of course.

She is looking for validation of her attractiveness and value as she gets little from her husband. She knows my wife is hot - my wife is really hot fyi - cos I've shown her pictures whilst relentlessly negging her ;)

I was thinking of using this date to initiate physical contact with her. I will definitely get away with a friendly long time no see hug when I meet her and when she leaves. My goal is to get her out in the evening, and I have a work function the following week. So I'm toying with inviting her to that and then breaking away early with her.

The CV thing is great though. It's like negging her from her CV, pure genius. Should keep her keen!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:59 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I will definitely get away with a friendly long time no see hug when I meet her and when she leaves.
Your lunch goal is a pervey hug? WTF?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

No my lunch goal is to break down physical barriers and get a follow up date where I can more easily score.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:44 pm 
The Grand Puba

Why are you calling this a date?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:47 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
No my lunch goal is to break down physical barriers and get a follow up date where I can more easily score.
I thought you wanted to close, well because that's what you asked for. Not toss a hundo lunch at it for a grope and hope.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Calling it a date because for her to achieve her goal of getting a job, she doesn't have to show up. If I were simply offering to help her get a job all she has to do is send me her CV, she has the relevant qualifications and experience.

She is coming because she wants to see me. It is not practical to hookup at lunchtime because we are both at work and have other "responsibilities". She isn't coming for a free lunch because I haven't offered to pay.

A "date" is simply two people, normally of the opposite sex, meeting up in a manner that is mutually exclusive because they want to spend some time together, normally to progress the relationship further. That is what this is.

I simply want to know if anyone has any serious advice on how to move this along.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:44 pm 
The Grand Puba

This all seems really convoluted because your goal here is a hug and hopefully a real date. Why do lunch at all? If she's not hitting you up for a job, not happy with her husband, and seeking validation, don't you think it would be a better use of your time to just meet her at a bar after work where you can get her into the moment and keep her in the moment for the entire date? That way you can seduce her from beginning to end.

If you go for the lunch meeting and actually get her interested, that doesn't mean interest will actually hold. She may start feeling guilty or nervous about what you're planning next and back out.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks, Jack.

I don't chase her at all, she always comes chasing me. I have to be very careful how far I push things as she does get spooked, but then she comes back. Normally she uses work as an excuse then it turns into something non-work related like this then she shows up having put in extra effort in her appearance or modifying her look slightly hoping I'll notice, which I always do. Perhaps I'll cancel and re-arrange after work.

On the other hand the reason I don't think she will bolt this time is a) the job opportunity b) the fact that we are now ex-collegues so she can stay engaged without being found out, she works with ppl who know her hubby. I reckon the opportunity to stay in my good books and her perception that she can get away with it might see it over the line.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The first date went OK, managed to get in some Kino on the first date - just light stuff, finger play mostly. I left it and let it go as it was convoluted situation!

About a month ago - yes a long time - she hit me up for a follow up. Upon meeting she practically jumped into my arms - she'd missed me. Gently escalated in that date and she responded well. She had actually started planing date 3 before we went on date 2.

Met her for date 3 got lots of hugs, she was desperately trying to hold my hand - I didn't let her. Lot's of touching, some sexual and she was holding onto me at the end, walked away as we both had to go back to work. She trusts me implicitly!

Yeah, I know it's over 6 months but actual time on date is 3 hours.

Gameplan: lining up date 4, will be another lunch time; kino is at the stage now where I have full public access to whatever I want, hell she'll even let me put my hand on her ass, got something semi-private lined up for date 4 then hotel - not to review her CV ;)

Turned out good! Real good! Thanks for the sensible advice!