MUST READ !!!! Disqualify and qualify ---VERY IMPORTANT

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys below is probably one of the most important posts you will ever read I shit you not …
Over the years I have read some great posts off some great guys and I 100% believe this is just as important …

Everything in this world has a value attached to it in some way or another.
I'm sure at some point in your life you have had to save and work your ass off for something? Agreed. Now when you got said item didn’t you enjoy it more than if you were just handed it on a plate? You new deep down that you worked for that car or whatever it maybe, you felt like you had earned it therefore it became important to you thus giving it a high value…
You have to make yourself that high value object…
To do this we need to play a few games, fun games, well they are to us…He he
I'm sure some of you have heard of cat string theory (basic MM).
For those who haven’t here are the basics… If you dangle something shinny and new just out of reach of a cat it makes catching that object it sole purpose… Give the object to it to easy and it will play with it for a second and get board (basic AFC behavior) the same if it’s too far out of reach.
You want to give to be that new shinny object just out of reach at first, then you tease it by just giving in for a second but then taking it away …You get the general gist.

Below is the game way of playing that game and how to do it correctly.
1. Disqualify – out of reach (High value object)
Use your routines / and social proof that you know to create this whilst using the lines etc below. (Starting to build attraction)
2. Qualify & disqualified - Push pull … Use the lines below or your own .
By doing this you are bringing your self just into reach of her but then taking yourself away (Attraction)
3. Qualify – By now you will have attraction if you have done everything correctly … The next part will build comfort and she starts to sell/ qualify herself to you..

Enjoy guys…

Disqualify and qualify

Disqualify

I just don’t see a future between us……
• We would fight like cats and dogs and I would always win
• Know one would ever do the dishes and they would just pile up.
• You see im looking for a sugar mommy….I want to be the person for a change going shopping all day….Guys like shoes too you know.
• You’re too much of a good girl for me….and you wouldn’t want to hang with a bad boy like me. Let’s find you a nice guy.
• Im sure there are tons of guys dying to meet you on the internet…
• Your such a dork , lets take you back to the nerds table

These are some stock lines for you guys… Basically what you are saying her is, I am a high values guy (which hopefully you have demonstrated by now, or started too)
And im out of YOUR league

Remember all of this should be done with a playful attitude and a smile on your face… You’re just a high value guy with lots of options and you’re just busting her balls… She is your bratty little sister (call her that if you like) …
O one more thing when you are saying these lines don’t say them like you’re expecting a reaction, if you say it like you want them to respond it wont have the desired affect… It’s more of a throw and go affect you want ….

Next
Qualified / Disqualify

• You’re actually quite a cool person now I have got to know you ….. Let’s find you a nice guy…
• I really like your style especially that dress… I saw a few other girls wearing the same one before...
• You’re really cute… Too bad your not my type
• How cool are you….You can so help me pick up chicks…Get your ass over here I want a hug ….Ok get off me , You will scare away all the hot chicks.

Basically what you have done here is shown here that you are high value but she is stating to win you round but the you are off again …back into your routines with her friends etc …
Remember 2 steps forward 1 back
If you want to give her a few compliments go for it , but remember nothing about her looks too much…Nothing generic …
Example

“I have to say I love your style it really works; I can really tell you put a lot of thought into it…. Qualified 2 forward
Then …
• I saw I girl with the exact same outfit before
• I wouldn’t get all your outfits from the second hand shop tho
• My Nan would love them shoes, she has some just like them

Disqualify – back

Get it…?

Qualify

By this point here you should have actually built enough attraction that no routines or set lines are needed per say…You really can get a girl to qualify her to suit your specific needs. At the end of the day that is what it is all about …
Did you ever just meet someone and you just clicked … I mean they where smart , good looking and fun but then you realised you had nothing in common with this person , I hope that’s not the case here. So Let me ask you this…

• If you could be anything will out the chance of failure, what would you be?
• What makes you tick?
• What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
• What is the most important thing to you?

Disqualifying

I guarantee you this guys if you do all this in this order correctly it will increase you game ten fold, for some of you guys this may just be the missing block…

Here are the main points to remember during all of this…

1. In the Disqualify stage you want to adopt the cool guy persona … Imagine you are the high school crush that she had and you were too cool for her and both of you know it…
• This is bit is important here

You have to have Alpha body language and be confident within yourself, believe in what you are saying and who you are…
Guys remember if your pick ups are not going as well as you liked it is because you are doing this stage wrong!!!… Body language is huge during this and throughout …
If you think this isn’t working too well it is because of body language …Vocal tonality and playfulness etc …So go back to the being of your teachings and start again and get that part of your game fixed…

Moving on…

Qualified / Disqualify

During this stage guys you are going to be playing a game of push and pull …
In the disqualification section you have constantly been busting her balls and making her think that she is just not good enough for you. Now we are going to give her a little hope and take it away again…

As you can see for the examples above the beginning part of our statement make her believe that we are actually letting up on her a bit only to quickly flip it again..

Push pull ….” 2 Steps forward, one step back”

Last qualify

Guys the whole reason we got into this is because we wanted choice and to find our perfect match…Well that’s the reason I started anyway… Now is your chance
Come up with your own qualifying questions, what are the things that you look for in a girl ? figure this out and then see if SHE FITS YOURE criteria
If you have done all this correctly along with all the other parts of game you have learned i.e. list below then I guarantee you game will be taken to the next level.

Correct opening technique
DHV
Social proof / pre selection
Be interesting (DHV’s routines / spikes etc)

One last thing guys make sure during all this ( I no more things to remember )

KINOESCALATION!!!!!

Make sure you are escalating form light Kino to sexual Kino… If you don’t you can book a first class ticket to friend zone, I shit you not!

Have fun guys ….

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good collection of it all - allthough many of us knows this, it is a good thing to get a run through once in a while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

pure gold man, big ups !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: darkasain755
good stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

great post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Cheers guys....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

good shit here. can you dhv instead of push pull for one cycle? mixing it up seems to work.

You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
- Wayne Gretzky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If that works for you bro go for it , in the end that's what it's all about , so do what works for you ,.... I would advise trying To get all these parts in tho .
You obviously have to be using dhvs but when are d&q ing a girl but that's not the. Same thing .... Do u no what I mean ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thanx for clearing things up for me. im brand new to this so i was doing it in the wrong order!!!!! what are some good routines to run in between the disqualifying phase to qualifying or how hould i transition?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

No probs mate ....

Basically here is my basic model for pickup obviously nothing is set in stone but its just a general rule of thumb

PART ONE: GETTING INTO THE GROUP

STEP ONE: OPENER

A. Do improvised or canned opener

B. Give yourself a time constraint ("I can only stay for a minute because I'm with my friends over there.

C. Body language should look as if you're about to leave. Convey personality, smile, but don't be over-enthusiastic.

STEP TWO: BREAK INTO THEIR WORLD ---- Basically make them want you to stay...
Its at this point you want to start to disqualify yourself while dhving

A. Best friend test / Rings routine

B. Make perceptive or teasing comments about them (pebbles are included here)

C. Insert challenges

STEP THREE (can also be done during or after step four)

Option 1: Takeaway or false takeaway

Option 2: Join the group, mid-story or routine, but again give yourself
time constraint

STEP FOUR: DEMONSTRATE VALUE

Use gimmick, magic, psychic routine, humor, game, whatever

STEP FIVE: BUILD RAPPORT

A. Elicit Values

B. Find Commonalities

STEP SIX: CLOSE

OPTION ONE: #close

OPTION TWO: Isolate target, phase shift/seduce, and *close

OPTION THREE: Stay in group (or return to group) so that you end the
night with them. Try to get to target's house, or get her to your house.

Is this what you are looking for or do you require some more info bro?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Almost put down my spliff for this one!

Good job, Pua Vision.

Step 2 however, is the most important one.
"Breaking into her world", let her want you to stay/keeping her attention.
Ofcourse routines let you talk for a while and comments must be received good by her, and can be challenging for her to tease you.
But challenges...? What kind of challenges are you talking about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks bro...
Challenges ....Basically trying to get them involved and invested into the conversation ....Plus starting to disqualify her....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey guys below is probably one of the most important posts you will ever read I shit you not …
Over the years I have read some great posts off some great guys and I 100% believe this is just as important …

Everything in this world has a value attached to it in some way or another.
I'm sure at some point in your life you have had to save and work your ass off for something? Agreed. Now when you got said item didn’t you enjoy it more than if you were just handed it on a plate? You new deep down that you worked for that car or whatever it maybe, you felt like you had earned it therefore it became important to you thus giving it a high value…
You have to make yourself that high value object…
To do this we need to play a few games, fun games, well they are to us…He he
I'm sure some of you have heard of cat string theory (basic MM).
For those who haven’t here are the basics… If you dangle something shinny and new just out of reach of a cat it makes catching that object it sole purpose… Give the object to it to easy and it will play with it for a second and get board (basic AFC behavior) the same if it’s too far out of reach.
You want to give to be that new shinny object just out of reach at first, then you tease it by just giving in for a second but then taking it away …You get the general gist.

Below is the game way of playing that game and how to do it correctly.
1. Disqualify – out of reach (High value object)
Use your routines / and social proof that you know to create this whilst using the lines etc below. (Starting to build attraction)
2. Qualify & disqualified - Push pull … Use the lines below or your own .
By doing this you are bringing your self just into reach of her but then taking yourself away (Attraction)
3. Qualify – By now you will have attraction if you have done everything correctly … The next part will build comfort and she starts to sell/ qualify herself to you..

Enjoy guys…

Disqualify and qualify

Disqualify

I just don’t see a future between us……
• We would fight like cats and dogs and I would always win
• Know one would ever do the dishes and they would just pile up.
• You see im looking for a sugar mommy….I want to be the person for a change going shopping all day….Guys like shoes too you know.
• You’re too much of a good girl for me….and you wouldn’t want to hang with a bad boy like me. Let’s find you a nice guy.
• Im sure there are tons of guys dying to meet you on the internet…
• Your such a dork , lets take you back to the nerds table

These are some stock lines for you guys… Basically what you are saying her is, I am a high values guy (which hopefully you have demonstrated by now, or started too)
And im out of YOUR league

Remember all of this should be done with a playful attitude and a smile on your face… You’re just a high value guy with lots of options and you’re just busting her balls… She is your bratty little sister (call her that if you like) …
O one more thing when you are saying these lines don’t say them like you’re expecting a reaction, if you say it like you want them to respond it wont have the desired affect… It’s more of a throw and go affect you want ….

Next
Qualified / Disqualify

• You’re actually quite a cool person now I have got to know you ….. Let’s find you a nice guy…
• I really like your style especially that dress… I saw a few other girls wearing the same one before...
• You’re really cute… Too bad your not my type
• How cool are you….You can so help me pick up chicks…Get your ass over here I want a hug ….Ok get off me , You will scare away all the hot chicks.

Basically what you have done here is shown here that you are high value but she is stating to win you round but the you are off again …back into your routines with her friends etc …
Remember 2 steps forward 1 back
If you want to give her a few compliments go for it , but remember nothing about her looks too much…Nothing generic …
Example

“I have to say I love your style it really works; I can really tell you put a lot of thought into it…. Qualified 2 forward
Then …
• I saw I girl with the exact same outfit before
• I wouldn’t get all your outfits from the second hand shop tho
• My Nan would love them shoes, she has some just like them

Disqualify – back

Get it…?

Qualify

By this point here you should have actually built enough attraction that no routines or set lines are needed per say…You really can get a girl to qualify her to suit your specific needs. At the end of the day that is what it is all about …
Did you ever just meet someone and you just clicked … I mean they where smart , good looking and fun but then you realised you had nothing in common with this person , I hope that’s not the case here. So Let me ask you this…

• If you could be anything will out the chance of failure, what would you be?
• What makes you tick?
• What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
• What is the most important thing to you?

Disqualifying

I guarantee you this guys if you do all this in this order correctly it will increase you game ten fold, for some of you guys this may just be the missing block…

Here are the main points to remember during all of this…

1. In the Disqualify stage you want to adopt the cool guy persona … Imagine you are the high school crush that she had and you were too cool for her and both of you know it…
• This is bit is important here

You have to have Alpha body language and be confident within yourself, believe in what you are saying and who you are…
Guys remember if your pick ups are not going as well as you liked it is because you are doing this stage wrong!!!… Body language is huge during this and throughout …
If you think this isn’t working too well it is because of body language …Vocal tonality and playfulness etc …So go back to the being of your teachings and start again and get that part of your game fixed…

Moving on…

Qualified / Disqualify

During this stage guys you are going to be playing a game of push and pull …
In the disqualification section you have constantly been busting her balls and making her think that she is just not good enough for you. Now we are going to give her a little hope and take it away again…

As you can see for the examples above the beginning part of our statement make her believe that we are actually letting up on her a bit only to quickly flip it again..

Push pull ….” 2 Steps forward, one step back”

Last qualify

Guys the whole reason we got into this is because we wanted choice and to find our perfect match…Well that’s the reason I started anyway… Now is your chance
Come up with your own qualifying questions, what are the things that you look for in a girl ? figure this out and then see if SHE FITS YOURE criteria
If you have done all this correctly along with all the other parts of game you have learned i.e. list below then I guarantee you game will be taken to the next level.

Correct opening technique
DHV
Social proof / pre selection
Be interesting (DHV’s routines / spikes etc)

One last thing guys make sure during all this ( I no more things to remember )

KINOESCALATION!!!!!

Make sure you are escalating form light Kino to sexual Kino… If you don’t you can book a first class ticket to friend zone, I shit you not!

Have fun guys ….
Really Good Post, but just a few questions
-Just wondering how can you tell when to transition to the the the phases ,i assume you gradually start to mix disqualification with push pull and dhv techniques but when do you start to qualify her,are there any signs or does it just come from practice?

-second what counts as a disqualifier for example if she said "i love eggs" and i was like "egg are the worst" is that a disqualification in itself or do you need to mention something like "i dont think i could ever date anyone who liked eggs"

p.s I actually like eggs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'll be sure to take this into consideration.
Awesome advice!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Very good advice, now that you know a lot about game. You should spend sometime improving your spelling and grammar skills :mrgreen: :mrgreen: