Our relationship is suffering since we beame infertile

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

First off I'm glad I had the pickup community when I was trying to get better with women.

Anyway currently I'm in a long term relationship 3 years and it's pretty serious. There was a time when it was perfect, we constantly had sex and she was more "into it". She'd text me dirty the lot. I was happy, she moved in over a year ago leaving behind her family, job, friends to my city which she hates. Currently I'm paying for her to live, we cannot claim any benifits from the government which is stupid, I want her to find work her but it doesn't seem she will. Another option is we move to her home town.

She has always wanted a child but her ex's were too abusive and glad she didn't. I was happy to give it a try as things are going pretty well and I'm nearly 30. Things just didn't go her way, it's been actually like 8-12 months now anyway and it hasn't happened, we are now considered infertile and it's distroying our relationship.

When we have sex it's only in "fertile" window other than that it doesn't seem to happen, now my sperm count came back low which is fixable i hope, it'll just require drugs or surgery, I'm confident it will be. But now the problem is with me, we stopped trying and having sex and I feel aweful saying this but as a guy I need sex in a relationship to feel love or a connection? I feel a sexless relationship or one that lacks initamacy is doomed to failure. Or in the back of my mind I feel she only wants sex when she ovulates for a kid but now it's not possible she isn't interested. I feel bloody aweful the way things are right now, I don't plan on breaking up with her and I know she isn't interested in anyone else. This has been mentally very stressful for her and me. I want to support her but I still want sex ideally.

I'm not the kind of guy who wants to cheat either.

Would any tactics work like jealously (talking to other women), stop giving her affection or sleeping in a separate room ?? She does get a half decent relationship, after all I'm paying for her to live her and I drive us places but for me the sexless thing makes me want to split but knowing what she is going through I feel bad.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I feel like I should be a man and push for sex but the way this situation has effected her I feel bad for it.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Not sure why you're being considered infertile even though you've been trying for less than a year. Here in the UK, a GP won't bother with you until you've been trying for over a year - you certainly still have hope. I've read a lot of times, 'infertility' is caused by bad timing - me and my girlfriend used this ovulation tool alongside ovulation predictor kit sticks you can get super cheap off Amazon.

Other than that, I feel like you two just need a serious conversation to discuss both sides here, how does she feel about being sexless, what's causing it, etc. Of course everyone's different but I'm really not convinced jealousy tactics will help at all in this situation.

Hope everything goes well whatever you decide to do :)