New-ish PUA in Kansas City

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Greetings! I'm a 27 y.o. guy from Kansas City, MO. I've been into the game for about 2 years and out watching David DeAngelo videos on attraction. I found them by going to Google and searching "getting girls" or something retarded RIGHT AFTER I had probably the worst date of my life. From there, I was launched into a personal development journey that has given me relationships with a few attractive girls. I'm one of these guys who studies way more than he acts, and that is has been my downfall to this point. Hopefully the guys on the forum can push me to stay active and get better, and I can push others too. I've had a little success with the M3 Mystery Method, and a lot of success with David DeAngelo's Cocky Funny (CnF). I also like Tyler stuff from Real Social Dynamics.

I'm currently an engineer and absolutely hate it, so I'm transitioning into real estate investing, and got my real estate license last year. I'm also a tutor and own a tutoring business in town. My passions are helping people, self-improvement, politics, creating and maintaining fulfilling relationships with women, men's fashion (hence my PUA name) and making the world a better place.

I hope there is a PUA lair in KC, so I can meet, study, and go out with guys focused on improving. I haven't gone out with other guys who are into this sort of thing, and it would definitely be a game changer for me IMHO. If there isn't a lair, I'll probably just start one. -Cotour

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am in KC, olathe... your post was from a long time ago hopefully your still active

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I sent everyone in this thread a pm, looking for other people interested in PU locally